KJG

Re: drought order ?
« Reply #20 on: May 15, 2006, 08:32:52 pm »
spoke to thames water the other evening,its sounds as so they will be applying for a drought order pretty soon,one way of getting around the ban is to get your water from an area not effected from the ban,so if the ban comes into thames water i might be asking for some names and addresses of u lot,just in case anyone asks where i got my water from. if u know what i mean
malc

I don't know what you mean, uncle Malcolm ;) But when you came up to Birmingham to visit and fill up your reach and wash van thingy you forgot to have a look at my PayPal account...cough

roo

« Reply #21 on: May 15, 2006, 10:24:58 pm »
i checked the southern water web site.nothing about window cleaning being banned.also read the drought order for surrey.it does read only if you are directly connected to mains not to clean.i bring my own water and dont connect to a mains while cleanning so i take it im o.k?  o.k? ???

« Reply #22 on: May 15, 2006, 10:40:48 pm »
Im with anglian ok up here

from there site water resources update
January/February/March

March rainfall has been below average, which follows on from below average rainfall during both winter 2004/2005 and 2005/2006. Winter rainfall is important for recharging rivers and groundwater.

Although our water resources are lower than they were this time last year, they remain secure with all reservoirs within their normal operating range.

« Reply #23 on: May 15, 2006, 11:39:14 pm »
Good evening everyone

We are able to share with you the information that the APWC has received today about the drought order.

Please visit the APWC web site and follow directions to the drought order page, where you will be able to download the relevant PDF files.

Many Thanks

Andrew

Ps. you can email me for the link

JohnL

« Reply #24 on: May 16, 2006, 08:08:44 am »
as you cant post a direct link is a secret or something

JohnL
West Somerset. On the edge of the Quantocks and looking at The Exmoor National Park.

« Reply #25 on: May 16, 2006, 08:12:45 am »
hi can you post a link please thanks callum

Good evening everyone

We are able to share with you the information that the APWC has received today about the drought order.

Please visit the APWC web site and follow directions to the drought order page, where you will be able to download the relevant PDF files.

Many Thanks

Andrew

Ps. you can email me for the link

JohnL

« Reply #26 on: May 16, 2006, 09:15:56 am »
hah hah, I found the link, the info, the forum page and all I need to know about the APWC after doing a search from the top of this page.

Interesting

JohnL
West Somerset. On the edge of the Quantocks and looking at The Exmoor National Park.

Newby

« Reply #27 on: May 16, 2006, 11:33:36 am »