Dominic

Rubber mats to cover hoses please.
« on: May 09, 2006, 04:57:55 pm »
Anyone know a supplier for rubber mats to cover hoses when going accross pavements etc?

cheers
Dom

jouk45

Re: Rubber mats to cover hoses please.
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2006, 05:35:06 pm »
dominic,  WINDOLENOMANO.  came up with this idea, maybe you could make one, jouk45
CLICK ON THE PIC

Paul Coleman

« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2006, 06:48:06 pm »
Anyone know a supplier for rubber mats to cover hoses when going accross pavements etc?

cheers
Dom

http://www.polymax.co.uk/mainframe%20rubber%20products.htm

The company is called Polymax and they are based at the army base at Borden in Hampshire.  I'm not saying that they are the cheapest or the best because, quite honestly, I wanted to collect it myself so chose a company within reasonable driving distance.  I phoned them, placed the order, and when it was ready, they phoned me back to collect it.  I had to ring them when I got there as they have to come out to you due to being based on an army base.  They will dispatch it to you if you prefer.
I chose the matting with the yellow border around it for visibility purposes.  It's not the cheapest stuff but it only needs buying once as it feels very durable.

If you want to look around the web for an alternative supplier, I'm sure google will produce a few links.

Dominic

« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2006, 12:46:40 pm »
Thanks for feedback guys. Will look into both options.

thanks again

Dom