Tops only WFP?
« on: May 08, 2006, 05:23:06 pm »
I've been WFP for 4 weeks now (or is it 5?).

I started tops only, with my mate catching up down trad.
This last 2 weeks, i've been doing up's and down, with my made doing the odd difficult access or odd house where we cant WFP.

I cant believe the time we have saved. We have a backpack also, so now we will be doing WFP up and down wherever possible.

Now this may mean a trip home to re-fill, but we are earning 20+% more, even though we are still on first cleans.

I don't think I will be going back to up only any time soon :)

Chris Cottrell

Re: Tops only WFP?
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2006, 07:57:31 pm »
I lasted 2 weeks aswell doing tops only, all wfp top and bottom now :)

matt

« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2006, 08:15:49 pm »
allmost 2 years now, doing just tops, Im seriously thinking of changing this winter

neil100

« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2006, 09:18:13 pm »
I do up and down, Lad took the day off today so I thought lets see how much quicker on my own then when I did it trad. If I was doing work Trad I would be home for dinner with £100 earned.

Got home 10mins early for dinner but I had taken £151.

Now if I was tops only I would of made somewere between those figures.

WFP up and down = MORE MONEY

Nel

mark.laycock1@ntlw

« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2006, 09:59:29 pm »
hi what are this wfp backpack ike any photos of one?
mark

ronaldo

« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2006, 10:30:47 pm »
Said it before and i,ll say it again.

Why spend loads of your hard earned money going wfp. then clean the bottoms traditionaly.

Doesnt make sense to me :o
A bad days fishing is better than a good days work !

Trevor Knight

« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2006, 06:25:13 am »
I will challenge anyone to clean a window quicker, including frames and sills using traditional methods against a WFP system. Why clean a top window only to put it down and then mess around changing your equipment over, probably could have cleaned the down window in that time?

Time is money  ;)
Covering Hampshire, Dorset, Surrey, Berkshire

Paul Coleman

« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2006, 07:01:13 pm »
Said it before and i,ll say it again.

Why spend loads of your hard earned money going wfp. then clean the bottoms traditionaly.

Doesnt make sense to me :o

Yes I've been drifting back into doing all the windows WFP again.  I did start doing ground floor trad to reduce my water usage (I'm in the southeast) but got peed off with that.
Some jobs are a real pain taking the hose around though so, to avoid needing to take it back round again for the bottoms, I might do those trad.