kiral1404

Ro-man integrated pump box
« on: May 02, 2006, 09:22:55 am »
I've had my pump box for about 3 months now all working fine.

I recently moved the pump into my shed (from outhouse) which is at the bottom of the garden (hose run is approx 20m). The first time filled my IBC tank fine, now it doesn't.

It starts working for about 30 secs then cuts out, a few minutes later starts again.

I phoned ro-man lady said could be low pressure switch and it can be bypassed somehow, but said to e-mail their support desk.

They asked how far away the pump was,replied and am awaiting reply from them.

Any of you guys had this problem need to get it sorted by end of the day if i can.

Cheers Darren

gaza

Re: Ro-man integrated pump box
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2006, 09:31:12 am »
AN AIR LOCK SPRINGS TO MIND

UNDO THE FURTEST CONECTION AND START PUMP UP

GAZA
IM AT THAT AGE MY BACK GOES OUT MORE THAN I DO

kiral1404

« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2006, 09:49:22 am »
Just tried that, work at each point until it gets to the di (700ml) polishing unit fills it up then stops/starts again.

Gonna go back out see if it works without pump and float valve.

kiral1404

« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2006, 10:03:46 am »
Right the pump works fine when you use it as a pump only. Not using the the float valve facility now and its pumping away merrily. Wait for ro-man to get in touch now

You don't repair boilers do you, i'm waiting for the british gas clowns to turn up(if they can be bothered)

gaza

« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2006, 02:36:28 pm »
just so happens im a plumbers son,an when he died the suppliers who he got his stuff [a big firm] closed for the day and they all attended his funeral,Iwonder how many of my customers would take the day off? Ibet they would be scared Iwould pop up and say you bunch of sinners you owe me a clean ;D ;D ;D ;D

hope you have some luck with the plumber as you seem to be having a bad day.

gaza
IM AT THAT AGE MY BACK GOES OUT MORE THAN I DO

kiral1404

« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2006, 12:56:25 pm »
Heating fixed (for now) Tumble Dryer now repaired and pump box working without float valve for now, so ended well

Cheers

It seems ro-man don't have that good customer skills judging by other posts

ScrimShady

« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2006, 02:41:13 pm »
Found this one on this site, and it is cheaper then the one the ro-man does, it also has his name on it.
STRANGE!!!!

http://www.windowcleaningwarehouse.co.uk/wcw/ecommerce/index.php?file=product&idcate=87&page=3