ben M

Gardiner sale
« on: February 24, 2013, 09:37:07 am »
Why Alex your poles are on sale? new ranges coming soon?

ben M

Re: Gardiner sale
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2013, 05:36:52 pm »
 :-X

ben M

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2013, 11:15:43 pm »
Alex, tell me why you don't want to answer this question?

Alex Gardiner

« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2013, 07:33:33 am »
Hi Ben

Our poles are on sale because we want to sell a larger amount of poles in a shorter amount of time.

simonr

« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2013, 07:52:12 am »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

paul13

« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2013, 08:25:30 am »
Hi Ben

Our poles are on sale because we want to sell a larger amount of poles in a shorter amount of time.

Good answer ;D

ben M

« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2013, 09:10:22 am »
Hi Ben

why do you want to sell a larger amount of poles in a shorter amount of time?  ;D
like that nobody buy facelift! well done Alex!  :D

Stephen Fox

« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2013, 11:40:09 am »
Hi Ben

why do you want to sell a larger amount of poles in a shorter amount of time?  ;D

Competition is good for the customer! Would this be happening with out the Phoenix being out there.......? Hmmm

The Phoenix are selling very well, we've completely sold out of some ranges. I think a lot of window cleaners are realising the advantages of the Phoenix range of poles over what is currently out there.

robert mitchell

« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2013, 12:37:17 pm »
Im not going to knock pheonix poles as I have never used one but saying you have sold out means nothing without numbers , eg its very easy to sell out if you only have two in stock  ;D
www.ishinewindowcleaning.co.uk

The man who never made a mistake never made anything.

SB Cleaning

« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2013, 12:48:37 pm »
I've had a play about with a phoenix pole and they seem very nice....but they ain't good enough to sway me away from Gardiners  ;D

p1w1

« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2013, 01:45:19 pm »
Why Alex your poles are on sale? new ranges coming soon?
I heard it was so the people up north could afford to buy one  :o

luther1

« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2013, 02:08:22 pm »
Hi Ben

why do you want to sell a larger amount of poles in a shorter amount of time?  ;d

Competition is good for the customer! Would this be happening with out the Phoenix being out there.......? Hmmm

The Phoenix are selling very well, we've completely sold out of some ranges. I think a lot of window cleaners are realising the advantages of the Phoenix range of poles over what is currently out there.

the advantages being what exactly?

luther1

« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2013, 02:10:18 pm »
Hi Ben

why do you want to sell a larger amount of poles in a shorter amount of time?  ;d

à

the advantages being what exactly?

and dont say the clamps because thats a personal opinion,not a fact

BVC

« Reply #13 on: February 25, 2013, 02:22:15 pm »
Hi Ben

Well the time left is reduced, so I suppose that makes sense! The question is though, are we making use of it to the full?

Halfadaylee

« Reply #14 on: February 25, 2013, 02:40:54 pm »
Hi Ben

I love It. I have not tried or seen one of your poles Stephen, but you are the one saying how well they're selling and when Kent asked for a review it was like pulling teeth to get a response from anyone.

Competition is good in any industry but where as Gardiner products are generally raved about on here, coupled with great customer service, it seems its only you raving about your poles.
Art

Mike @ Facelift

« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2013, 02:55:34 pm »
I believe Lee Burbidge is running a article on User Reviews of the Phoenix in the April issue of the Window Cleaning Magazine.

I personally believe someone needs to use a pole for 1-3 months before they can review.

But I believe that user reviews have been posted on public areas of the internet, both written and video.

Clean it up is just one outlet of window cleaner social arena's.

Stephen Fox

« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2013, 03:02:03 pm »
Hi Ben

I love It. I have not tried or seen one of your poles Stephen, but you are the one saying how well they're selling and when Kent asked for a review it was like pulling teeth to get a response from anyone.

Competition is good in any industry but where as Gardiner products are generally raved about on here, coupled with great customer service, it seems its only you raving about your poles.
Art

Art, I think when Kent wanted a review the pole had only been out a couple of weeks.  The first few 100 poles went out straight away, it was luck of the draw if any on this forum got one. It is also well noted that Cleanitup is a die hard Gardiner forum, why would anyone want to get something different? The majority acted exactly as we predicted, no one had one but were more than willing to dismiss it with no actual first hand experience. That's why we had the banner on the site, we dropped our baby into the shark pool - but the baby fought back!  ;D

We figured that the Phoenix would get ripped to shreds on here, but we could learn from it ready for the next product launch. If there was valid feedback we would take it on board. As it happens it more than holds it own.

Thanks for your comments.

luther1

« Reply #17 on: February 25, 2013, 03:05:52 pm »
I believe Lee Burbidge is running a article on User Reviews of the Phoenix in the April issue of the Window Cleaning Magazine.

I personally believe someone needs to use a pole for 1-3 months before they can review.

But I believe that user reviews have been posted on public areas of the internet, both written and video.

Clean it up is just one outlet of window cleaner social arena's.

can you not copy and paste all current reviews then please as this may inspire me to buy one. after buying your fusion pole which was over £600,and was released with equal hype,i need more convincing. the fusion was too heavy,too flexible and my clamps broke on day one

ben M

« Reply #18 on: February 25, 2013, 03:07:19 pm »
Hi Ben

Art

Art, I think when Kent wanted a review the pole had only been out a couple of weeks.  The first few 100 poles went out straight away, it was luck of the draw if any on this forum got one. It is also well noted that Cleanitup is a die hard Gardiner forum, why would anyone want to get something different? The majority acted exactly as we predicted, no one had one but were more than willing to dismiss it with no actual first hand experience. That's why we had the banner on the site, we dropped our baby into the shark pool - but the baby fought back!  ;D

We figured that the Phoenix would get ripped to shreds on here, but we could learn from it ready for the next product launch. If there was valid feedback we would take it on board. As it happens it more than holds it own.

you are funny! no one could have one because apparently you were selling them overseas! what a joke!

luther1

« Reply #19 on: February 25, 2013, 03:10:51 pm »
Hi Ben

Art

Shaun

again,can you tell me the advantages please. and for the record,i dont give à toss if à pole has gardiners or tesco written on it,i just want a rigid light and small diameter pole and at the moment,its gardiners that get my vote