traps7

Pump controller repair service?
« on: February 01, 2012, 09:38:53 pm »
I have a 2 year old  pump controller from Pure Freedom which let me down yesterday. It only comes on intermittently. I have purchased and fitted a replacement from Gardiners which is working fine.

Does anyone know if anyone offers a repair service?

Frankybadboy

Re: Pump controller repair service?
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2012, 09:49:13 pm »
if i remeber right Gold knew someone who would look at it

Ian Sheppard

« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2012, 09:43:44 am »
The 2 year old controller would be one of the V6 controls it will be out of its warranty period of 12 months. You can return it to PF for them to send it back to the factory - whether or not it is repairable is unknown until the technicians have a look.

We have recently had one of these older V6 controls back which we were able to repair - how much it may cost to repair your unit is unknown until it can be checked.

The control you have bought is a V9 control with a a volt meter and various other little features built in these are also available from PF.

You can find support for the controls at our web site. shown at the bottom of the page

V16 Is Here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AhbZirSlpI&t=8s
Polarity Protect technology

traps7

« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2012, 06:13:38 pm »
Ok thanks guys.

Pure Freedom have offered to take a look at it and/or get a quote for repair. It would be handy to have as a spare.

Ian, it did have a volt meter built in and a charge facility. I disconnected the charge facility though because it was manual and not as good as an automatic split charge relay.

Ian Sheppard

« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2012, 10:45:15 am »
Ok thanks for the info. 

Take care out there.

Ian
V16 Is Here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AhbZirSlpI&t=8s
Polarity Protect technology