DP

Reach and Vac wanted
« on: October 28, 2003, 09:32:27 pm »
Anyone know where I can obtain a Reach and Vac system.

Many Thanks
Dave P
Everyone seems normal untill you get to know them!

martin

Re: Reach and Vac wanted
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2003, 10:50:26 am »
I have an agent who does some work for me involving industrial vacs, give me a ring on 07798 573888 or e mail me with your requirements and ill ask the question

cheers
martin

Mike_Boxall

« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2003, 02:06:33 pm »
Hi Dave
What exactly do you mean by a 'Reach & Vac' system?  ??? We do 100's of vacs but I've never heard of one referred to as such  :-/
Regards
Mike

« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2003, 02:18:24 pm »
try ottdirect they do the reach and vac system,full van mounted system will set you back £16,000
ive just received a price last this morning
they do not supply prices on there website you will have to request a price list hope this helps

Mike_Boxall

« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2003, 02:42:26 pm »
I think we're getting confused here - are we talking about 'Reach & Wash' or 'Reach & Vac'? OTT (Ionic Systems as they are now) don't do anything called a Reach & Vac as far as I'm aware!?

DP

« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2003, 03:49:53 pm »
Sorry guys my enquiry was for a Reach & Vac not Reach & Wash although that is also on my shopping list.

I was about to talk to a vac company to see if they could put something together on this when I discovered a cleaning company already using their own. http://www.southwestcleaningservicesltd.com/Reach_Vac.htm

and another company already manufacturing the package, my problem is I can no longer find the company or the link hence my question.

Mike_Boxall

« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2003, 04:20:23 pm »
Hi Dave
Sorry, the other guys were right - Ionic Systems (aka OTT) do have a new pole system called the Reach & Vac designed for doing inside glass, etc.
Worth giving them a ring if you were also looking for the standard Reach & Wash system anyway.
Regards
Mike

DP

« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2003, 05:17:19 pm »
Many Thanks guys, I wasnt aware of the truck mount possibilities, the other company I found only did "stand alone type" however Ionic seems a good place to start and Ive ordered a price list.  :)

It seems Omnipole is another option for the Reach&Wash as well at: http://www.omnipole.com/omnipole/main.htm

and of course lets not foget Aquatech At:  http://www.window-tools.com/index.htm

ligfordrd

« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2004, 07:01:36 pm »
Dave,
I have built one of these machines myself, after viewing the one at southwest cleaning and consulting wet and dry vac companies i decided they weren't robust enough and to expensive.  If you are still after one of these machince send me and email and i can give you more detail on the machine and it operation.
ligfordrd@hotmail.com

« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2004, 01:47:56 am »
The Reach & Vac is readily available as part of a Truckmount multi clean system, or as a stand alone mobile system with vacum poles upto 40ft.

The Reach & Vac was made commercially available March 2003. Ionic Systems will be happy to discuss your requirements

regards

Reuben    

DP

« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2004, 02:39:35 am »
Many thanks guys for your posts

DP.