Stu Roberts

Terry Guildford - Floor Sanding Genius!
« on: April 30, 2013, 03:11:31 pm »
Hi Guys,

Last week I attended the Ultimate Floor Sanding Company Training Course in Rugby. I must say that the course has to be one of the best I have been on yet! Not only was there a lot of technical theory, but the course revolved more around being a practical 'hands on' training session, after which I was left with the confidence and knowledge to tackle floor sanding jobs on my own... god help us!!

If you attend one of Terry's courses, you'll find that you will open yourself up to a great support network for any future floor sanding work you may take on. I already have one of the top guys from Pallmann assisting me with my first school hall quotation within the next couple of weeks!

Exciting times!!

Terry Guilford

Re: Terry Guildford - Floor Sanding Genius!
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2013, 05:59:18 pm »
Thanks for those kind words Stuart, my wife is still wetting herself, my name and genius in the same sentence, she thinks you missed out one word...... NOT.

Regards,

Terry

Stu Roberts

Re: Terry Guildford - Floor Sanding Genius!
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2013, 08:05:31 pm »
Floor (k)not sanding genius?  Anyone who knows that much about wood is a genius in my mind... I'm still trying to absorb all of the theory, but it went against the grain a little. Terrible joke, I know! lol.