letzclean

Website help!..........
« on: July 13, 2008, 06:10:40 am »

HI Guys n Girls,
                         I have recently been contacted by a web company offering to build me a site that will have a 1st page Google Ranking for £2K I have contacted companies they have worked for and they can deliver do you think this is expensive would you pay £2k for a website if it was gonna be 1st page listed for your keyword search terms? Although I am NCCA qualified 95% of my work is domestic cleaning and end of tenancy cleaning in central London very competitive market.
Thank you in advance.

"A pessimist see's the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist see's the opportunity in every difficulty."

davep

Re: Website help!..........
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2008, 02:25:01 pm »
2K is a joke, get a site built and seo'd naturally for half that.  I will send you details if you pass your email  8)

*Chris Browne

« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2008, 09:59:48 pm »
You could get one on the first page of google for about £30 quid ;D

rob fryer

« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2008, 05:28:31 pm »
I pay £150 plus 25 per month to keep my web site (keywords)on first page, i would think you could get a real good site done for £500 so 2k tell em to stick it side ways

davep

rob fryer

« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2008, 06:57:39 pm »
No i mean £150 upfront and £25 a month that gives me first page on google and 19 other search engines plus a report every four months including suggestions on whether to change any key words on the website to increase traffic on the site, it works for me just got one job for the end of month for £1200 so the web does work.

regards rob

letzclean

« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2008, 03:41:30 pm »

The £2k I am spending will get me organically on to the first page I will not have to pay no monthly fee's or google adword money which runs out after a certain amount of clicks and "then you of course" have to pay to get on the first page again possibly a bit more than last time - do you not think £2k for a professionally built site is worth the money considering?
"A pessimist see's the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist see's the opportunity in every difficulty."

davep

« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2008, 02:12:58 pm »
Post your email and i will send you details of a well respected company that have got page one ranking on google for a few of the carpet cleaners for approx £1K, no monthly fees or adwords involved  ;)

« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2008, 09:38:05 am »

HI Guys n Girls,
                         I have recently been contacted by a web company offering to build me a site that will have a 1st page Google Ranking for £2K I have contacted companies they have worked for and they can deliver do you think this is expensive would you pay £2k for a website if it was gonna be 1st page listed for your keyword search terms? Although I am NCCA qualified 95% of my work is domestic cleaning and end of tenancy cleaning in central London very competitive market.
Thank you in advance.

2K is very expensive for web design if it is for a standard website, you would be better off using the extra £1650 marketing your new site online and offline, no company can guarentee google number 1 placement all the time, getting on first page is not that hard.

I provide this service  and you are welcome to give me a call and I will have a chat with you without trying to sell you anything.

Ian
01234 870 225 or 07788 732 789

Paul Coleman

« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2008, 04:54:07 am »
Of course, this "first page" thing needs to be clearly defined too.  In the Google "preferences", there is the option to display up to 100 entries per page.  I do advertise on Ian's (WW's) site and he always seems to manage to keep it in the first few entries on Google.  I've had a few jobs from it that have made it worth doing.

craigp

« Reply #11 on: August 20, 2008, 12:10:54 pm »
Call this guy (Robert) hes is a carpet cleaner and webdesigner; www.capitalcarpetcare.co.uk and www.transwebdesign.co.uk

He has about fifteen sites many rank position one on google! his prices include SEO (search enging optimisation) the sites are real good quaility. very pleased with what he's done for me.

Craig

Ian Gourlay

« Reply #12 on: August 20, 2008, 04:56:59 pm »
It might be worth contacting Doug Holloway my fellow operator

Normally do not do plugs  and I know Doug is busy Cleaning Carpets but you will get a fair deal and he has a good track record this year.

letzclean

« Reply #13 on: September 06, 2008, 04:03:12 pm »

Hi Dave P My email address is delfine@london.com