raulro

new in business
« on: May 19, 2008, 07:35:36 pm »
could anyone send an example of a flyer, what should i write in it? i will apreciate any help. i intend to start cleaning houses for now and i dont realy know how to begin. i read that the best advertising metod is flyer, but i dont know what it should contain, so any help will be great...

my email: raul_souca@yahoo.com.

thank you very much

sherco

Re: new in business
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2008, 08:00:54 pm »
I think if you told everybody a bit more info about yourself, where your based, any training etc then i think you might get some replies.
Natural stone floor restoration service.
Natural stone fixing and repairs.
www.poshstonefloors.co.uk

raulro

« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2008, 08:15:09 pm »
i have no experience in cleaning houses, but i have worked in a prestigious hotel as a housekeeper for about a year, so i could say im used with high standard cleaning. i know that there are a lot of differecies between this and domestic cleaning and many things to learn, but im anxious to try something new.

craig b

« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2008, 09:16:39 pm »
scroll through all the old posts then ask some question....ther is alot of good info on this forum if you have a wee juke..

bengi08

« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2008, 02:01:00 am »
read through some of the pre posts on forum,,very helpfull info on here ,,they know what they r on about,,been joined for about a week,,only posted twice now,,too busy reading.
B.E.A...UUUUUTIFUL.

Rogue Trader

« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2009, 01:38:59 pm »
Window Cleaner
The jobs a good un
R U up for it?