Pete_Riley

Ionic residential wfp system
« on: July 12, 2004, 11:32:23 pm »
Hi all ,has anyone used the residential system from Ionics and if so is it worth buying.I mainly need something for awkward windows over porches etc.Iv tried cleaning them with a normal pole and fixiclamp with scrim but cant get any pressure onto the glass.

vistech

Re: Ionic residential wfp system
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2004, 10:23:18 pm »
ive been using my ionic system for about 2months on houses and commerciall work ive had no complaints yet and it has saved me alot of leg work especially when its been windy a minor downside is on houses theres a few obstacles to drag your hose around but that far outweighs going up and down ladders all day

Mike_Boxall

« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2004, 12:27:13 pm »
Hi Pete

The residential kit is perfectly OK for awkward windows like you mention. The only downside is that it will only produce a limited amount of water before you need to replace the cartridge. So if it is occasional use then you you'll find it's much better than a fixiclamp and scrim and is worth getting.

When vistech says they use it on commercial work I suspect they're not actually referring to the residential kit (which has to be connected to a tap when in use, by the way).

Regards

Mike Boxall

vistech

« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2005, 11:31:07 pm »
i think i mis understood your question, i thought you meant using reach and wash system (van or trailer mounted)on residential  :-[
                   martin