bob

WIDE TRACK VACUUM
« on: August 02, 2006, 04:53:02 pm »
Hi All

I got a Cimex CV60. for sale its 54cm width twin motors and in good working order. Its great for big or strat areas like retail,churches sports halls long corridors.ect.   In pic its blue but in real life its brown.

looking to make room in the store so happy to take an offer. No VAT .Think it cost new around £2500

phone 0800 4580041 or email bob@jenningsandson.co.uk

Dave Roelants

Re: WIDE TRACK VACUUM
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2006, 10:51:17 pm »
Use your own picture next time not mine!
Best Regards, Dave,
Lakeland Carpet Cleaning, 1st in the UK with 4 to the door!

gwrightson

« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2006, 06:07:33 am »
thought I had seen that pic before ;D

is that actually yours Dave?

any luck with the beast yet?
 Geoff
who ever said dont knock before u try ,i never tried dog crap but i know i wouldnt like  haha

Dave Roelants

« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2006, 07:54:59 am »
Yes Geoff, My Machine in My Garage! What a cheek! taking it to repairers today, let you know'
Best Regards
Dave
Best Regards, Dave,
Lakeland Carpet Cleaning, 1st in the UK with 4 to the door!

bob

« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2006, 09:25:17 am »
So sorry it looks just like my, one so can you say what the big problem is.

I am starting to think that this forum is full of  back biting Moaning Carpet Cleaners, that spend most of there time looking for opportunities to do just that, moan, moan and lets moan some more.

Just for the record if I in any way I can help a fellow carpet cleaner by the use of a picture or any equipment please just say. 

So just for the record I would like to thank Dave from  Cumbria. for the use of his picture. and in return for its use I will give 10% of what I get for this to any charity of his choosing.