pete k

Window and carpet cleaning business for sale
« on: April 24, 2011, 12:05:33 pm »
I am selling my water fed pole window cleaning and carpet cleaning set up and van.

the van is a 55 plated citroen berlingo with a smidge over 90k on the clock with service history. with roof bars.
the van is clean and tidy through out apart from a slight scuff mark on the corner of the front bumper.
She never misses a beat and is in great condition.

The WFP set up is a 400L tank with a merlin 720GPD ro unit, booster pump and resin di vessel plus pole and 100m microbore hose. it all runs off a car battery that has been proffesionally wired in to the main battery to charge when driving. the inlet pipe to fill up is plumbed through the floor at the rear so you can fill up over night and are able to keep the van locked.

The carpet machines are an Ashbys Ninja and a Von schrader esprit dry foam upholstery machine.
Both are excellent machines and the von schrader is an excellent tool that cleans leather too, because of having this it has brought me alot of work that a couple local cleaners cant do.
Both are in great condition and everything has been well looked after and maintained.

i also have about £200 a months worth of window work that came in after i sold the work i had that i will include, along with any more work that comes in between now and when it is sold if you want it.

Any questions then please ask. my email address is pakingsman@hotmail.com or phone is 07703566219 (pete)

johnny bravo

Re: Window and carpet cleaning business for sale
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2011, 10:49:44 am »
let people know where you are selling work at    area would be a good idea

pete k

Re: Window and carpet cleaning business for sale
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2011, 12:12:40 pm »
sorry, forgot to put that important bit lol

Work is in aylesbury buckinghamshire. all cash payers on the day