Market Place > Businesses Wanted & For Sale

Gutter Cleaning Brand and Website

(1/1)

Michael Howe:

Hello All,

I recently designed a website, logo & flyer for a friend who was going to start gutter cleaning, but he has decided that he no longer wants to progress with this and has asked me to see if I could sell it rather than charge him.

I would transfer full ownership of the brand and premium domain - https://PurelyGutters.com - This is a full editable / easily managed website (using wordpress). I would be happy to make any basic content changes as part of any sale and will offer a virtual training session on how to update it. This also has premium email forwarding - <hello>@purelygutters.com but I could also set up <yourname>@purelygutters.com. As the site is secure (has an SSL) I could also include a payment / subscription page to take online payments from customers to ensure you always get paid.

I have also designed (and stupidly printed a small number of) double sided flyer, which I would be happy to send to you, but this will only be useful if you want to stick with my friends suggested pricing structure. But the digital files are fully editable.

If you are in the UK I would look to transfer if you wanted is the non-regional number (included in all phone allowances) 0333 090 5*** - this is managed by CircleLoop for £5pcm and allows you to send calls to a professional voicemail or answer them on your mobile / computer at no extra cost.

Open to sensible offers.

Mike

CraigDowney:
Nice looking website that!

Michael Howe:
Thanks Craig. The domain is very easy to remember which is always a plus.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version