NWH

Re: Heater price is here (diesel)
« Reply #20 on: December 07, 2019, 05:34:37 pm »
Yeah but hot water is rubbish

P @ F

« Reply #21 on: December 07, 2019, 05:47:43 pm »
I’m very interested in buying one, good on ya PF nice to see someone changing the game.
When are they available to order ?

Dean

As far as I am concerned Dean right away , only thing is production might not start until January, just depends on my stainless fabricator and his Crimbo shutdown
I'm so lazy I'm getting tired of it !

P @ F

« Reply #22 on: December 07, 2019, 05:49:51 pm »
Yeah but hot water is rubbish
Hot hot hot water is way better  ;D

NWH

« Reply #23 on: December 07, 2019, 06:14:59 pm »
Hot water is rubbish and is the same as cold until someone offers it cheaper lol,you’ve just got to laugh to yourself really.

zesty

« Reply #24 on: December 07, 2019, 06:25:11 pm »
I’m happy with that rich.

I’d prefer to drive down and meet you though, so you can run through it all etc!
Sounds good to me , if it’s looking like a straight forward fit it could be done in a couple hours , be nice if all could do that

I’ve got your number mate, will contact you nearer time of completion. I can drive down 👍🏼

P @ F

« Reply #25 on: December 07, 2019, 06:32:24 pm »
Hot water is rubbish and is the same as cold until someone offers it cheaper lol,you’ve just got to laugh to yourself really.
I think the trouble is that hot water at the moment is an expensive luxury , it’s not a necessity , it’s lovely to have but for me and others by the looks of it is not 4.5K worthy , well not worthy but warranted

NWH

« Reply #26 on: December 07, 2019, 06:39:03 pm »
Some on here have gone on and on about it not being worth the money as it’s pointless it makes the job no easier,the proof is in this thread of a pudding m8.
I know it’s the cost of hot water I just don’t know why people don’t just say that instead of harping on about the fact it’s no better than cold lol.

Smudger

« Reply #27 on: December 07, 2019, 06:40:39 pm »
^^^^

That is it in a nutshell at 4K you are never recouping your costs vs the benefit - at that price it’s a total luxury for the owner/operator business that makes life more enjoyable

Hot water is available at a fraction of the cost, but not, maybe as convenient and “on demand”
But with Nigel’s logic and previous statements he thinks only hot water heated through a webasto will clean better  ;D

As said before I think you have done a cracking job, I commend you on your skill and if it was for me you’d already have the money in your bank

I still have to consider my vans are 2 man - so looking at 6 units but I still have the immersion option as the vans are inside the unit at night

Darran
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

www.oddbodscleaning.co.uk

NWH

« Reply #28 on: December 07, 2019, 06:53:26 pm »
If you clean any kind of guttering-cladding plastic or timber ignoring windows once you’ve used hot water to clean the above you wouldn’t be able to do without it,it’s not a case of deciding whether it’s worth the money because I’ve proved to myself it is because I’ve cleaned all the above with both hot and cold,not only does it in a lot of cases half the time it’s far easier on the operator because you don’t need to agitate dirt anywhere near as much.

NWH

« Reply #29 on: December 07, 2019, 06:54:28 pm »
Although saying that you won’t get the same results or cleaning effect with water that is 40 odd degrees

easy clean

« Reply #30 on: December 07, 2019, 06:59:26 pm »
Do you have any pics, sizes and weight of this please

P @ F

« Reply #31 on: December 07, 2019, 08:13:31 pm »
Although saying that you won’t get the same results or cleaning effect with water that is 40 odd degrees
True mate , but I did not set out to better a 9Kw system as I am using a 5Kw unit , it’s more economic to run , uses far less power, no second pumps , no second batteries , no secondary coolant loop and tank .
Just 40 or so at the brush is ample for most , blimey even 30 at the head would please me in sub zeros !

P @ F

« Reply #32 on: December 07, 2019, 08:17:59 pm »
^^^^

That is it in a nutshell at 4K you are never recouping your costs vs the benefit - at that price it’s a total luxury for the owner/operator business that makes life more enjoyable

Hot water is available at a fraction of the cost, but not, maybe as convenient and “on demand”
But with Nigel’s logic and previous statements he thinks only hot water heated through a webasto will clean better  ;D

As said before I think you have done a cracking job, I commend you on your skill and if it was for me you’d already have the money in your bank

I still have to consider my vans are 2 man - so looking at 6 units but I still have the immersion option as the vans are inside the unit at night

Darran
Darran , there is an option for you to just fit one unit per van , you would just need another empty tank and extra pump  ;)

P @ F

« Reply #33 on: December 07, 2019, 08:28:49 pm »
Do you have any pics, sizes and weight of this please
Hi , I don’t have the actual weight but the heater itself with frame can be picked up in one hand .
The size is 100 x25x25 cm
This is the last of the prototypes , hoses are now heavy duty black

mufcglen

« Reply #34 on: December 08, 2019, 03:06:26 pm »
How do you adjust the water output temp on it pal?

P @ F

« Reply #35 on: December 08, 2019, 04:03:14 pm »

Up  and down on the panel or use the remote instead

Dry Clean

« Reply #36 on: December 08, 2019, 04:12:46 pm »

Some people want it for winter work. supple hoses and so on but don't see that being worth £4.5k, I know you don't get sensible so I can understand why you would find that funny.

mufcglen

« Reply #37 on: December 08, 2019, 04:21:59 pm »

Up  and down on the panel or use the remote instead

Nice one pal, will definitely be keeping tabs on these, I’ve just replaced my lpg heater with another unfortunately but I’ll Definately be interested in these in the future if it means getting rid of carrying an lpg bottle around!!

P @ F

« Reply #38 on: December 08, 2019, 05:21:43 pm »
Yeah that was what put me off  in the end , every time I got a new bottle the price had gone up too !

NWH

« Reply #39 on: December 08, 2019, 05:50:16 pm »

Some people want it for winter work. supple hoses and so on but don't see that being worth £4.5k, I know you don't get sensible so I can understand why you would find that funny.
Lol yeah yeah you interested now in hot water are you now it’s offered for under a grand.