Wee man

Re: Heater price is here (diesel)
« Reply #320 on: July 07, 2020, 08:36:12 pm »
What’s happening Rich, you have been online, what’s happening with the heater?
Hes having problems getting the parts made. I was onto him a few weeks ago and he was saying the he has been having trouble getting the parts made up since lockdown.

P @ F

« Reply #321 on: July 07, 2020, 09:48:48 pm »
Sorry guys , been in a pants place of late , sort of fell into too much beer drinking , the fabricator was being a pain even after lockdown was relaxed !
Just picked up the metalwork yesterday so not too far away from the test run and posting of the goods Wee man  ;)

I'm so lazy I'm getting tired of it !

Wee man

« Reply #322 on: July 07, 2020, 09:55:36 pm »
Sorry guys , been in a pants place of late , sort of fell into too much beer drinking , the fabricator was being a pain even after lockdown was relaxed !
Just picked up the metalwork yesterday so not too far away from the test run and posting of the goods Wee man  ;)

Cheers Richard ( its Alex from N. Ireland here)

P @ F

« Reply #323 on: July 07, 2020, 09:56:40 pm »
As mentioned above have spent some wedge on a tig welder now so I can keep it all in house once the workshop is built !

I did get the messages Lee GLS , I will be in touch with him shortly , just sorting my head out , today was the last straw , before I knew it I had given a local windie £1800 worth of work that I no longer enjoyed  ;D

I'm so lazy I'm getting tired of it !

Jonny 87

« Reply #324 on: July 08, 2020, 07:46:40 am »
Looking good rich.

Think positive.

This could easily be a new direction for you in life and business now.

I honestly think if everyone could have a diesel heater for around the £1000 mark then they would.

I need one for my second vehicle which is used for personal/business. I’ve been reluctant to spend another £4,500 on one to not be used much, but at £1,000 or so, I’d jump at it.

Keep up the good work and hope your feeling better soon. The worlds a mad place at the mo.  We need innovators like you in the world.
Vision Technician / Visual Engineer /  Vision Enhancement Operative /...........................................................OnlyUseMeWFP AkA Jonny the Windy Wesher

nathankaye

« Reply #325 on: July 08, 2020, 12:18:51 pm »
Hope your back on your feet soon Rich and out into the light, rather than a dark tunnel.
Not going assume we/I know what your going through because simply put, we/I dont. Yet were rooting for you pal.
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk