julianbiggs

Window Cleaning joke to wind up those nosey customers!!!
« on: June 16, 2006, 10:57:20 pm »
We've all got those customers who are nosey and ask things like, "what's he like over the road" or " isn't she rude that lady at number 15 ?" so i got told this great joke the other day which is a bit drawn out but will reel those nosey customers in...until you get to the punchline....So now when somebody asks "got any interesting stories ?" I now reply with this:

Yeah ive got these 2 customers who hate each other, they live next door to each other and when i go round to do their windows they moan like hell about each other. One of them's got a yappy little dog which keeps digging under the fence and crapping in the other one's garden . This has really been  peeing him off and they've had numerous " over the fence" and driveway arguments about it. The man who's garden is getting crapped on wants to kill the dog but knows that his neighbour will immediately suspect him and will involve the police. So, he has to be clever then !!! So rather than throwing things at the dog when it comes into his garden he starts befriending it and feeding it. After a few weeks their getting on great!!!!!!! BUT!!!! He then plays his trump card. He poisons the dog...with petrol..pours it on its food and literally forces it down it's neck. The dog goes absolutely mad, runs round the garden about fifty times panting heavily and then just falls to the ground and just lays there...motionless!!!!!

At this point every time so far the person im telling this story to goes something like. " No way, that's awful, poisoning a dog, how could anyone be so cruel??? What had happened to it was it dead ?

I reply.....  No it wasn't dead....It had just run out of petrol...

I think it's funny and you can drag it out and build it up as much as you like!!!

marc al

Re: Window Cleaning joke to wind up those nosey customers!!!
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2006, 12:06:37 pm »
  Julian

Did you take up window cleaning to make ends meet when the stand up bookings dried up??

very funny mate

Marc

Paul Coleman

Re: Window Cleaning joke to wind up those nosey customers!!!
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2006, 05:00:20 pm »
We've all got those customers who are nosey and ask things like, "what's he like over the road" or " isn't she rude that lady at number 15 ?" so i got told this great joke the other day which is a bit drawn out but will reel those nosey customers in...until you get to the punchline....So now when somebody asks "got any interesting stories ?" I now reply with this:

Yeah ive got these 2 customers who hate each other, they live next door to each other and when i go round to do their windows they moan like hell about each other. One of them's got a yappy little dog which keeps digging under the fence and crapping in the other one's garden . This has really been  peeing him off and they've had numerous " over the fence" and driveway arguments about it. The man who's garden is getting crapped on wants to kill the dog but knows that his neighbour will immediately suspect him and will involve the police. So, he has to be clever then !!! So rather than throwing things at the dog when it comes into his garden he starts befriending it and feeding it. After a few weeks their getting on great!!!!!!! BUT!!!! He then plays his trump card. He poisons the dog...with petrol..pours it on its food and literally forces it down it's neck. The dog goes absolutely mad, runs round the garden about fifty times panting heavily and then just falls to the ground and just lays there...motionless!!!!!

At this point every time so far the person im telling this story to goes something like. " No way, that's awful, poisoning a dog, how could anyone be so cruel??? What had happened to it was it dead ?

I reply.....  No it wasn't dead....It had just run out of petrol...

I think it's funny and you can drag it out and build it up as much as you like!!!

Sounds like you should get a job at Omnipole.  I always walk away smiling at their wind-ups no matter how bad I feel when I get there.