David 'Duck' Clare

New job - means i'm selling up
« on: June 15, 2006, 12:51:56 pm »
Hi all

Ive just been offered a job with an old friend of mines company. As some of you will be aware I used to be in the stocks/banking industry, and this job offer is a very good one - its to good to pass up and as such I will be starting back in a 'normal' job in the near future. I will be sad to stop W/C work but this offer will offer good security for my family.

I will be keeping my 3 big commercial contracts (i'm getting someone to clean them for me via a sub contract). I have also sold a good chunck of my residential work -

but i am now looking to sell the remainder of my residential work (about 40 houses in total) in the Crawley area of West Sussex - houses range from £5.00 to £13.00 in value each. In total about £300-£350 p/m value. The round is spread accross the area but in 'clumps' if you see what i mean.

This round would be a great start up round or a good round to add onto an existing round. Ive been doing these houses for about 4 months, most are due for cleaning in the next 2 weeks. I have telephone numbers for almost all the customers and obviously i have the name and addresses of all concerned.

If anyone is interested in the above round please email me at david@alphadetectives.co.uk

I dont know what the round is worth - Im willing to accept decent offers.

Regards David

jeff1

Re: New job - means i'm selling up
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2006, 04:32:10 pm »
Dave
Good luck in your new job.  :(

brett walker

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2006, 04:34:15 pm »
Hi David

sorry to see your going normallywhen you sell work it goes for 2 or 3 cleans

best of luck  ;)

regards

Brett.

Sarah Sarill

« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2006, 04:57:59 pm »
Dave
Good luck in your new job.  :(

Ditto from me too.

Sarah
Sarah

Trevor Knight

« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2006, 05:52:29 pm »
Good Luck

Trev
Covering Hampshire, Dorset, Surrey, Berkshire

www.mrgutters.co.uk

« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2006, 06:50:09 pm »
do you have any pointers for sale !!

shawn
If a job's worth doing, it's worth doing well.

dai

« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2006, 08:48:47 pm »
Good luck with it mate. I still have cold sweat nightmares that I am back in my engineering job. I have now become unemployable. Dai

David 'Duck' Clare

« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2006, 09:16:35 pm »
thanks everyone

ill keep in touch on the site as i like window cleaning to much to leave. my contract is for 24 months so i think ill be back !

sorry no pointers for sale - im still keeping my backpack to - its just sooooooo good - all my neighbours think im nuts - but i can do my car and house windows quicker than they can do their car ha ha ha

DC

jeff1

« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2006, 08:15:35 am »
Dave
would it not be better if you sub out your work, if you will be back in two years after your contract, save you starting all over again? ???

David 'Duck' Clare

« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2006, 12:04:08 pm »
Dave
would it not be better if you sub out your work, if you will be back in two years after your contract, save you starting all over again? ???

the initial contract is for 2 years - with an extension possible, so it depends if all goes well.

i dont need the stress of subbing domestic stuff so im selling that and the commercial i am subbing

DC

jeff1

« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2006, 01:00:06 pm »
I understand buddie, best of luck to you!