jouk45

wet hands
« on: June 15, 2006, 09:15:02 am »
what do you all use to stop your hands geting wet while using the wfp, now i do step back more from the window, but you still get water running down the pole, is their some thing we can buy to stop this hapening, without wearing gloves, or is this the only option we have,

jeff1

Re: wet hands
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2006, 09:42:23 am »
Joe
You need to invent a ring with a groove in it, that groove aloan will divert the water, when it is stopped by the ring? ;D ;D

jouk45

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2006, 10:17:13 am »
your on to me lol ;D

RO-Sheen

« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2006, 02:55:32 pm »
Try buying 3litre bottle of cider. Drink the cider and then cut the ends off approx 4" from the bottom (hic). Pierce a whole through the centre - you may need an adult to help you with this part. (hic)and pop your pole through it so when you hold the pole your hand is in the inner of the bottle!!! I'm a GENIUS!!
Formerly known as GARGAAX

jouk45

« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2006, 03:39:03 pm »
well er, think il give that a miss lol  ;D   ro sheen what about doing it this way.
buy a new toilet plunger,steal the rubber of it, turn it the other way round, and slide it up the pole,

jeff1

« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2006, 04:10:09 pm »
Joe
You could keep the pole of the plunger in the car, and if a customer has a blocked loo, you can put the stick back on your plunger and make a few more quide, I think i'm the genius here  ;D ;D

jouk45

« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2006, 04:17:47 pm »
he he ;D nice one jeff,

Alex Gardiner

« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2006, 05:10:33 pm »
Hi Jouk,

what pole are you using and which goosenck/brush combo do you have, this will be where the problem is.

Alex

baldeagle

« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2006, 05:49:06 pm »
You could keep the pole of the plunger in the car and lend it to those on this forum who are having problems getting customers to pay.
[Serving suggestion, This is intended to be a joke]

Baldeagle
"John the Window Cleaner."
A business founded during the Elizabethan age.

jeff1

« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2006, 08:06:46 pm »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D

dai

« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2006, 08:44:06 pm »
Tie a piece of rag round the top of the pole and leave a bit dangling. the water hits this and drops off before getting to your hands. Dai

craig jwc

« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2006, 08:53:47 pm »
Try using the pole the other way round so the brush is at the top ;D

jeff1

« Reply #12 on: June 15, 2006, 09:07:08 pm »
Try using the pole the other way round so the brush is at the top ;D

Joe
I told you that you were doing it wrong, thats why you go home with wet trousers all the time.  ;D ;D

jouk45

« Reply #13 on: June 16, 2006, 12:45:53 am »
ahh jeff, so the brush goes on the window, lol ;D ;D, alex i still have my old yellow extender, and still going strong 7 years old, use the vikan and standard plastic addaptor,  i was thinking of buying one of your goosenecks, saw it in action in that movie you put up, alex when you see a product in action, it makes it more appealing, and draws interest,

jeff1

« Reply #14 on: June 16, 2006, 07:02:46 am »
ahh jeff, so the brush goes on the window, lol ;D ;D, alex i still have my old yellow extender, and still going strong 7 years old, use the vikan and standard plastic addaptor,  i was thinking of buying one of your goosenecks, saw it in action in that movie you put up, alex when you see a product in action, it makes it more appealing, and draws interest,

Never a true'r word spoke, about video's advertising and a word of advice for you all, watch out for Joe's threads in the future he has something up his sleeve, that will interest us all.

Alex Gardiner

« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2006, 09:24:34 am »
Hi Jouk,

Different gooseneck can allow excess water that builds up on the brush head to drip back down the pole, we find that on our Pro goosenecks this doesn't happen so much.

Hi Jeff1,

I have had my eye on Jouk for sometime this guy is quite an inventer, he has already given me lots to think about.

I might start doing some more video promo's

ALex

jeff1

« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2006, 12:11:11 pm »
Hi Jouk,

Different gooseneck can allow excess water that builds up on the brush head to drip back down the pole, we find that on our Pro goosenecks this doesn't happen so much.

Hi Jeff1,

I have had my eye on Jouk for sometime this guy is quite an inventer, he has already given me lots to think about.

I might start doing some more video promo's

ALex
Hi Alex
Joe is a very clever man,and he has a couple of big things going on at the moment, and I am pleased to be privy to them.

I'm sorry I can't tell anyone anymore, but I should keep your eye's open for his special threads, I value Joe's Trust in me, apart from that I value my life even more. ;D