cleaniac

Well...thats another one gone.
« on: January 07, 2019, 03:55:31 pm »
Another customer today lost her husband to cancer.

Think in 2018 alone i have lost 9 customers to cancer.

Thats incredible. Never known such a bad year for deaths as 2018.

Anyone else seem to get years like that?

Shrek

Re: Well...thats another one gone.
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2019, 05:19:14 pm »
Yeah but I don’t really pay much attention to the reasons why , it’s sad but you can’t focus on the negative things in life otherwise you just get depressed.
Just cross it off the list and move on

֍Winp®oClean֍

« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2019, 05:30:34 pm »
Might be worth booking an appointment with a witch doctor mate, I reckon you may be cursed!! :o ;D
Comfortably Numb!

dazmond

« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2019, 05:35:53 pm »
we all get sick then die......more chance of it too as we(and our customers grow older).....

happy new year! ;D
price higher/work harder!

C.C.S.

« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2019, 06:03:58 pm »
I'm afraid this is the most cause of death this days .Have you seen the NHS ad: 1 in 2 people will have cancer . Sad but that's the reality

robbo333

« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2019, 06:15:07 pm »
It is a funny old business...this!
I see customers every day (as we all do) and I'm very grateful for what i've got.
For me, it really brings home...how lucky I am!
Cancer is a f"""cuker. I lost my Niece age 29 with 2 small kids and a loving husband.
She fought right to the end. And I mean fought!
Don't know what to put next..... :'(
"Thank you for calling: if you have a 1st floor flat, mid terraced house, lots of dogs, no parking, no side access, or no sense of humour, please press hold!
For all other enquiries, please press1"

dazmond

« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2019, 08:29:39 pm »
every day is a blessing.......
price higher/work harder!

The Jester of Wibbly

« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2019, 08:43:57 pm »
every day is a blessing.......

You're not wrong.
 Had a mate since the age of 5 same age of me. Fit as fiddle and did many half marathons and part or a weekly running club simply collapsed and died suddenly on new years day. 

It makes you think.  Tomorrow is never garaunteed.
Claim your 50% off your mobile payment card reader with Sum Up.  http://fbuy.me/f7Ve3

NBwcs

« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2019, 04:56:13 pm »
I had a very similar year, we all lose custys but 2018 seemed way above the norm. Bizzarely i have one particular road which seemed cursed, there must have been about ten people who passed away (not all my customers)  and it wasnt an old folks area either, very strange.

nathankaye

« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2019, 08:18:44 pm »
I clean two houses which coincidently has had ill placed people in them. (Haha i wont say the house is jynzed)

One house has seen couples move in together and within 6 months they have all seperated and its back up for rent.
The 2nd has seen the untimely death of at least either an husband or wife. Which started with a chap as fit as a fiddle (yorkshire saying) die of an heart attack whilst watching rugby and he was in his early 30's.  Sadly everyone who moves into the house sees one of the occupiers die before they are 50 💀😨

facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk