Steve H

chemical sprayer
« on: April 29, 2024, 09:14:56 pm »
Hi guys,
What do you feel are the best options for spraying a driveway or patio after pressure washing. Im using biocide (rather than hypo) and now looking for a more efficient way of applying it. For those that use biocide, what have you found the best way to apply it, electric pump (back pack) or just hand held sprayer (decent one). I like to saturate the surface, so not looking to just spray it around. Any help appreciated, before i go out and buy something later this week.
Thanks in advance guys...
If you reach for the stars and only reach the moon, you will have acheived more than you thought you could.

Splash and dash

Re: chemical sprayer
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2024, 09:48:39 pm »
Hi guys,
What do you feel are the best options for spraying a driveway or patio after pressure washing. Im using biocide (rather than hypo) and now looking for a more efficient way of applying it. For those that use biocide, what have you found the best way to apply it, electric pump (back pack) or just hand held sprayer (decent one). I like to saturate the surface, so not looking to just spray it around. Any help appreciated, before i go out and buy something later this week.
Thanks in advance guys...

We use a nano trolly and 25 ltr drum

Phil J

« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2024, 06:40:36 am »
Gardiner Backpack and a old pole with fan jets

Smudger

« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2024, 11:46:10 am »
Backpacks are infact electric sprayers for weed killing - you can get them off eBay from £65
I think these would be perfect for your needs (it will also alhave a lance and nozzles)
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

www.oddbodscleaning.co.uk

NBwcs

« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2024, 08:42:04 pm »
Backpacks are infact electric sprayers for weed killing - you can get them off eBay from £65
I think these would be perfect for your needs (it will also alhave a lance and nozzles)

Ive had mine off ebay for longer than i thought and got a surprise when i looked for one for a colleague today, the prices have risen alot, £84 the cheapest i could find. Have you got any links please Smudger for any cheaper? (16litr sizes)

Smudger

« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2024, 10:40:23 pm »
will have a look but TBH you need to check regular as some one will put a load on at a really good price
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

www.oddbodscleaning.co.uk

michael mckeary

« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2024, 09:11:09 am »
I just use a Bluman backpack from Ebay because it has a stronger pump and more flow than any I have bought in the past. Used to use a 22' SLX pole but as I do mainly roofs I have changed to a 22' Extreme with a spray nozzle on the end of it. I think I got the spray nozzle with different jets from Rutland Pumps and its still going after years of use.
https://www.rutlandpumps.com/softwash-wfp-euro-adaptor-screw-connect-bundle.html