reece_wood

6 window cleaners required for hertfordshire
« on: October 27, 2006, 05:34:19 pm »
Good evening or morning, I have a large job that needs completing within a weekend. I have a team of 6, but the client is adamant that the whole building is cleaned inside and out is done over a weekend so he doesn’t have to pay his staff overtime for being there.

There are 2 building that need cleaning on 2 separate weekends., so there is roughly 4 days work here and this is 4 times a year.  I don’t think I will be taking any more staff on yet, so am looking for people to help with this on a regular basis. I also think it’s a good idea to build allies and healthy working relationship with other professional window cleaners, who I also may be able to help out in the future.

I think the job will be taking place in Nov, Dec this year.

What i need are high quality traditional window cleaners, who aren’t afraid of heights. My boys will be doing the cradle work on one side. I will then have two 30m lorry mounted booms to get the rest of the external building cleaned on the Saturday. On the Sunday it will be internal windows, frames sill ect and unfortunately the secondary glazing.

The other building I think will get done the following weekend.

Please email your details, location, team size, experience ect with your weekend rates to the following email address:

reecewood@hotmail.com

Regards

Reece