Dry Clean

Re: How hard to start again ?
« Reply #40 on: March 18, 2017, 08:03:09 am »
I hope your helmet has a tinfoil lining

It does plus a rack on each side for holding a beer can, stupid buy as there wont be any beer after Brexit.

*Hector*

« Reply #41 on: March 18, 2017, 08:38:30 am »
not even Tennants extra??
Everyday this forum slips further from God.  :'(

dazmond

« Reply #42 on: March 18, 2017, 10:29:05 am »
Been in touch with old customers and even after six months they still want me to restart cleaning . . . . . amazing really
 :o

there you go!try ALL the customers you ve lost.if you get half of them back it wont be long before you get most of them back if your consistent and do a good job.HAPPY DAYS! ;D

how long had you been cleaning for them before you lost them due to illness?if its years and years i think most will come back to you.good time to put prices up too if you think their a tad underpriced. ;)
price higher/work harder!

Don Simon

« Reply #43 on: March 18, 2017, 05:49:55 pm »
Been in touch with old customers and even after six months they still want me to restart cleaning . . . . . amazing really
 :o

there you go!try ALL the customers you ve lost.if you get half of them back it wont be long before you get most of them back if your consistent and do a good job.HAPPY DAYS! ;D

how long had you been cleaning for them before you lost them due to illness?if its years and years i think most will come back to you.good time to put prices up too if you think their a tad underpriced. ;)
Funny thing is nobody seems to ring asking where you are LOL. had some custies for 6 years
Guard well within yourself that treasure, kindness. Know how to give without hesitation, how to lose without regret, how to acquire without meanness.