nathankaye

Apologies from a customer
« on: March 17, 2017, 01:46:47 pm »
So i recently took over a friends window round and switched it from trad to wfp last month.  So 4wks later im due again and sent the below text as agreed to this customer.

I turned up to clean the windows and the old dear comes out apologising. That the windows in question were dirty on the insides. She was very apologetic.

Dont you just love it when clients accuse professional cleaners of not doing a good job
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

nathankaye

Re: Apologies from a customer
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2017, 01:49:19 pm »
Its a poor excuse as i should really proof read before hitting the send key. But  often i hit the wrong key as they are so small
😂😂😂

facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

chris turner

« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2017, 02:07:35 pm »
If i was your customer i would of ditched you by the second txt ;D

Marc Stock

« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2017, 02:50:34 pm »
She should have gone to specsavers

Shrek

« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2017, 02:54:31 pm »
Was they streaked  :-X

tlwcs

« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2017, 03:47:46 pm »
Why have you spelt knoe like that?
Or
Y Ave u spelt no lik dat  :D

Stoots

« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2017, 03:52:33 pm »
maybe he doesnt knoe how to spell it.

Shrek

« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2017, 03:56:29 pm »
Nobody nose

8weekly

« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2017, 05:35:02 pm »
Do you mean "have"?

chris turner

« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2017, 05:45:56 pm »
Do you mean "have"?

No, i meant "of", can't you read ::)roll

;D

Tom-01

« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2017, 05:54:17 pm »
I think 8 weekly is correct here..........................

chris turner

« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2017, 09:11:22 pm »
I think 8 weekly is correct here..........................

You don't say  ::)roll

slap bash

« Reply #12 on: March 18, 2017, 10:48:40 am »
Why do you always make fun of someone `s spelling. It`s not on. I bet there are many things you lot can`t do So button it.

Shrek

« Reply #13 on: March 18, 2017, 01:13:33 pm »
Why do you always make fun of someone `s spelling. It`s not on. I bet there are many things you lot can`t do So button it.

Because Nathan always bangs on about how professional he is , yet when it comes to sending a simple txt that you just copy and paste from one customer to another , he can't & he spells it wrong. Doesn't look very professional to me

AuRavelling79

« Reply #14 on: March 18, 2017, 02:41:21 pm »

Because often it's laziness that produces bad spelling - there's no "can't" about it. Just "won't".
It's a game of three halves!

tlwcs

« Reply #15 on: March 18, 2017, 03:10:14 pm »

Why the capital s on so.............oh not to worry  ;D

nathankaye

« Reply #16 on: March 18, 2017, 05:22:29 pm »
I love all the comments on a spelling mistake, shifting the focus of the thread.

It seems like men on this forum arent quite men. They get very touchy if someone likes to be portrayed as being professional when at work. They must feel its against them and thats why they cant wait to pick up on the smallest things to poke fun. Have you forgotten your hormone tablets. Feel you need go gym to pump iron to convince yourself your actually a man hahaha
Grow up fellers

But then the above is a bit of fun aimed back, so perhaps im a bit touchie  ;D ;D

Naa, couldnt care less
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

8weekly

« Reply #17 on: March 18, 2017, 05:29:17 pm »
I love all the comments on a spelling mistake, shifting the focus of the thread.

It seems like men on this forum arent quite men. They get very touchy if someone likes to be portrayed as being professional when at work. They must feel its against them and thats why they cant wait to pick up on the smallest things to poke fun. Have you forgotten your hormone tablets. Feel you need go gym to pump iron to convince yourself your actually a man hahaha
Grow up fellers

But then the above is a bit of fun aimed back, so perhaps im a bit touchie  ;D ;D

Naa, couldnt care less
Do you mean touchy?  ;D

Tosh

« Reply #18 on: March 18, 2017, 05:44:26 pm »

Grow up fellers

Naa, couldnt care less

It's fellas not 'fellers'.

We're window cleaners here, not lumberjacks.
*A HISTORY OF THE UNIVERSE - THE SHORT STORY* 'Hydrogen is a light, odorless gas, which, given enough time, turns into people.'

nathankaye

« Reply #19 on: March 18, 2017, 05:45:14 pm »

Get with it gramps   ;D ;D
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

֍Winp®oClean֍

« Reply #21 on: March 18, 2017, 07:18:32 pm »
The majority of content on this forum these days is so poor, repetitive, same old, same old with the same Two attention seeking wannabe Sir Alan Sugars "at it" that pointing out spelling mistakes is actually the highlight of the day for many onlookers!😀
Comfortably Numb!

Smurf

« Reply #22 on: March 18, 2017, 08:12:02 pm »
I often get my  worms in a mucking fuddle...No dig beal weavey golfgang surley?

8weekly

« Reply #23 on: March 18, 2017, 09:20:51 pm »
The majority of content on this forum these days is so poor, repetitive, same old, same old with the same Two attention seeking wannabe Sir Alan Sugars "at it" that pointing out spelling mistakes is actually the highlight of the day for many onlookers!😀
How long until you implode and get banned this time chumbucket? Have you tried medication?