Milltown Cleaning

Re: Exterior Gutter Cleaning
« Reply #20 on: August 17, 2009, 09:16:03 pm »
I'll try and remember the most of it, some of the things i just had lying around the garage.
1. 5m extending Harris pole, from B&Q @ £14.98
2. 10m of black fine bore hosing, from pond/hosing section of B&Q @ £5 or so.
3. 1 sprayer lance and fittings, i got this from a local garden centre/diy store. Cost roughly £12
4. connection between finebore hose and backpack assembly, i already had this from a previous thing. Its basically a push fit connector, a length of minibore hosing and a minibore connector(is it known as a rectus something or other?!)
5. various other bits and pieces like insulating tape, a couple of screws, tools like pliers, drills and files and screwdrivewrs.

For me the total bill came to around £35.

You can easily reach any 2 storey spouting, i can reach the peak of the fascia at the side of our large 2 storey house. But i am 6'4''!! but a small steps will get you the rest of the distance of you are ever stuck. You can see in picture 4 that the pole is leaning against the house fully open and is almost at the spouting already

d s windowcleaning

« Reply #21 on: August 17, 2009, 09:36:23 pm »
so what sort of brush is best for it and any tips on any little tools you may use to complete differant tasks.
the brush wont make much diffrance but a brush fitted with fan jets will .
where theres muck theres money

paul beckett

« Reply #22 on: August 18, 2009, 01:43:38 pm »
thank for that. im going to sort one out this weekend , i dont think it will be a problem to make, i will tell you how it went after ive made it ok.
thanks again.
kind regards
paul

Milltown Cleaning

« Reply #23 on: August 18, 2009, 04:32:50 pm »
no problem let us know how you get on!