sean_symons

office cleaning price?
« on: October 08, 2003, 03:21:48 pm »
hello everybody, i have just put in a quote for cleaning a rather large office. it has a first and second floor and i will be supplying cleaning materials, all floors have to be hoovered and basically, everything you see has to be cleaned e.g. toilet rolls changed daily, soap changed etc,
this should take 2 hours every night six days a week, i have put in a quote for £188 per week does this sound to much, or not enough ??? thanks.

petra

Re: office cleaning
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2003, 08:23:25 pm »
r u suppling soap, tiolet roll, bin liners etc ?
Petra

steve_massey

Re: office cleaning price?
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2003, 11:19:54 pm »
what we normaly do is supply the labour and the cleaning chemicals, so that we know how much we are going to use. And then the soap, toilet rolles we supply  on a seprate invoice so that if they all have the runns! Or people decide to help them selves to toilet rolls we dont loose out. We charge £14.50 per hour per person

petra

« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2003, 11:34:51 pm »
That sound good to me, at the moment I use a spreadsheet to work out prices for commercial, but all going well we will be using a computerized system soon.

petra

« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2003, 11:38:10 pm »
What area r u in. They are well tight in Kent.

Kenny_Dobson

« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2004, 02:42:28 am »
Dependant upon what you pay your claeners ie:£6ph x 2hrs daily x 6 days per week = £72 plus say £20 for materials total cost £92
£188 = 100% profit!
I price at 30% profit so if you get the contract fair play.

Wiz