jamiesroom

Help with writing tenders (Health and safety etc)
« on: August 13, 2004, 05:31:22 am »
Hi there....i am presently writing a quote/tender for the communal cleaning of a large building and for the window cleaning of this sixth floor building and i wanted to know how to write the "risk assessment" and "health and safety" sections of this quote. I would be grateful if someone can point me in the right direction particularly if someone has a sample quote with the risk assessment and health and safety parts already written that they could copy and paste into this forum so that i can get a general idea of content and layout etc.

Many thanks.

Rob_Mac

Re: Help with writing tenders (Health and safety e
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2004, 11:55:21 pm »
I did a clean of a smoking room in a government buiding and had to highlight all of the possible risks with chemicals, people tripping over leads, etc and what I would do to avoid any accidents occuring because of my actions and then what I would do if anyone injured. You have to cover all the angles

jamiesroom

Re: Help with writing tenders (Health and safety e
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2004, 03:43:27 am »
Thanks Midas......Any info on this subject is very much appreciated.....it would be great if someone had a sample tender with the HEALTH AND SAFETY and RISK ASSESSMENT sections copied and pasted into this forum because i am sure its a very difficult area for most people writing tenders for the first time and so this sort of practical help will be welcomed.

Many thanks.