Len Gribble

Re: carpet cleaning
« Reply #40 on: August 14, 2004, 12:19:15 am »
Mike

Though I have not seen the thread, but I can imagine the contents, something like full of Dunny very constructive response from a misnomer that hides its real name.

True to its character receiving a pm, would be like winning the lottery no chance!

Dunny I take it that I have offended you personally in some way in this post by offering alternative pro machines to ISA.

As I have said not into personal attacks like you previously did, you still have not quantified your statement about me. There is criticism and there is constructive criticism, some don’t know the difference!

I take it that your thread contained some bad language, please repost with out them or stars, if you can!

Mike if he/she responds please let it ride for a few days so I can catch up.

Len

Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other. (Sidcup Kent)

Dynafoam

« Reply #41 on: August 14, 2004, 11:46:52 pm »
Martin,

I would apply a surcharge for the additional stair-climbing.

Then walk upstairs with my hose-anchor, a length of cord and a hose-pipe and two long extension leads. Cord attached to anchor the dropped out of a window or over the balcony, likewise the hosepipe and extension leads.

On next trip down solution and vac hoses attached to the cord and machine plugged in and switched on. End of hose-pipe inserted into tank.

Back up to flat with wand and dry vacuum. when upstairs, hose is turned on to fill tank and solution & vac hosed hauled up and secured. When tank filled to a suitable level, tap turned off.

When preparation of carpet is complete the  power is switched on - machine is now operational.

I've left out a few fiddly bits but you get the picture.

John.

PS. Dunny, that comment was both inaccurate and totally un-deserved - it does you no credit.

Len Gribble

« Reply #42 on: August 15, 2004, 01:50:29 am »
John

Noted your PS as I have not seen Dunny’s comments regarding me and are unable to defend myself be its statement be true or not? I think I’m magnanimous in defeat. But I don’t think I have been beaten in the logistics game you want me to climb Mount Everest you pay, as for the deepest one off clean I have yet to be convinced away from HWE, commercial is a defiant matter but that not what this thread about.

I have read its threads 1st points to a large manufacture 2nd wishes he spent more 3rd then became abusive 4th sadly now as deleted. I wonder what system dose it uses?

By the way I don’t expect any constructive reply from dunny only pops.

Len
Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other. (Sidcup Kent)