waterless car cleaning
« on: June 24, 2004, 12:34:03 pm »
iam looking to break into the car valeting market but would like to try the products on the outside and inside of my own car first could you guys direct me to a supplier any help would be much appreciated  john meehan  8) 8) 8)

The Great One

Re: waterless car cleaning
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2004, 03:12:52 pm »
Hi John

I am now a Waterless Affiliate.

We are opening a Waterless Car Valeting Services here in Brighton at The Churchill Square shopping Centre in the town centre.

You can contact gary for a Sample pack on

01432 340789

The site should hopefully be open early july (we have a meeting at the centre today) and you are more than welcome to come and visit and see it in operation as is anyone else who is interested.

I feel that more valeting will be done by waterless products as there is no wet mess, no need to fill up, no water damage, no problems with getting rid of dirty water (no fines)

The shopping centre were very immpressed with the demo we gave them and have had trouble with water and now have costly repairs with water damge at the centre.

Regards

Martin

nick@leicscarvalet

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2004, 10:44:40 pm »
i cant wait to try my sample of Cristal clean
if its as good as it says then maybe the hosepipe is nearly redundant
regards Nick

The Great One

« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2004, 03:03:20 am »
Hi

Cristal car is fantastic stuff!

You will not be dissapointed with it.

Regards

Martin 8)

nick@leicscarvalet

« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2004, 01:20:02 pm »
I have to go to worthing next week for a meeting so if i have time id love to have a look at the Brighton operation.

just waiting for my sample to arrive and i'll try it on one of my cars. if its as good as it purports then the hosepipe gets the heave-ho.

regards nick
regards Nick

The Great One

« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2004, 06:45:33 pm »
Hi Nick

We are not operational as yet, will be about 3rd week in july.

But do drop in for a visit and a chat, and i will show you the site we are going to have, we couldn't have asked for a better position. The centre is really helpng us as much as possible.

Send me an Pm or e-mail and we'll meet up.

Regards

Martin 8)

paulchambers

« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2004, 03:33:07 am »
i have just been browsing cleanitup and intrige with waterless car cleaning . i am sat here thinking what else could you use   then it suddenly struck me air blasting

« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2004, 09:44:17 pm »
hi paul you must be taking the p air blasting please stick to carpet cleaning that is if you know anything about it at all best wishes john :o :o :o