first impressions

advice on cimex 48 cyclone please
« on: October 31, 2010, 09:29:42 am »
just got it of ebay thinking of trying to get more commercial work ibelive it is a very good machine for this? so i would like to pick some of the best brains in the uk please, where to get the best but cheapest pads/ brushes/ and so on, so any tips on working with this machine would be gratefully taken many thanks guys oh by the way i use a power fiite and find that a good mahine thanks again albert.

gwrightson

Re: advice on cimex 48 cyclone please
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2010, 09:54:27 am »
 Hi Albert,
 I have been using the cimex system for a number of years now and can only sing it praises, potentialy you have  high earning capabilities in your hands.
Pads and brushes can often be found on e bay, i only recently bought a set of 3 poly brushes , new for under £20 delivered. encap solutions, well herin lies another can of worms, a few are on the market i have tried them all, cimex encap itself is good but imo over priced, rotobrite11  i find does a decent job, but lacks foaming abilities, just recently tried the new surround products from J.Kelly at restormate and was immpressed but did lack a little on the foaming qualities, however a good product and a touch of fibre shampoo in the solution seemed to give it the foaming that i do like. I believe the best on the market from what i can gather from the usa boards is realesit , not available here yet, but their may be news on that front wait and see , a product i cant wait to try.
working with the machine is a doddle, work all day with out any fatigue just remember pre vaccing is important as is post vaccing, post vaccing itself is normaly carried out the next day. I have yet to go back to carry out this task, I always pre warn the custy has to vac the following day, normaly by in house cleaner. this has never been an issue with the custy, some might say on here i am not carrying out my procedure correctly, I say boll*cks , the custy dont mind ;D
 another point I have discovered is to flush through with some clean water if the machine is going to be idle for a while other wise the crystalisation of the solution can and does tend to block the outlets.
hope this is some help. on my hols now for a week so any questions will have to wait, but i,m sure 1 or 2 others on here use the cimex to good effect.
good luck.
geoff.
ps be interesting to know how much you paid off flea bay
who ever said dont knock before u try ,i never tried dog crap but i know i wouldnt like  haha

first impressions

Re: advice on cimex 48 cyclone please
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2010, 10:09:17 am »
thanks for the info gwrightson enjoy your hols and i paid £320 i think i was lucky it is a old one but in very good nick many thanks albet