JSCL

Re: whirlaway spray bar bent after hitting flag
« Reply #20 on: January 02, 2010, 09:42:18 pm »
Thanx for all your replies guy's  :D  i've decided i'm gunna go with the techclean to start me of...but one question before i order,,,if i was to get a hot pressure washer instead ( as graffitti removal is the path i want to go down  and driveway cleaning would be just an add on ) could i and would it be powerful enough to use a f.s.c .. Also as its graffitti removal i wanna do , could i get away with running from a ford ranger or some other kind of pick up,,or would i be better of with something like a fiat scudo or some other van  ??? ???...kind regards, shaun

drive surgeon

« Reply #21 on: January 02, 2010, 10:32:04 pm »
for graffiti removal you need a van with a large water tank as you will be doing jobs in town centres with no water supply etc. :-X

JSCL

« Reply #22 on: January 02, 2010, 11:47:43 pm »
Cheers  DS, so would you say a scudo was a good van to have...I was thinking that a double cab ranger would have been ok.( it would save paying two lots of insurance, as the family car could be sold on and i knew alot of graffitti artist when i was younger, and most used to do it where you wouldnt  get most transport,,so an off roader would av been ideal )... :-\ regards shaun