howardcleaners

just set up and got 60 customers in 9 weeks
« on: February 05, 2005, 08:22:21 pm »
am i doing alright 60+ customers and more every day dropped a couple of to high not enough money accounts think i am doing ok what do you think?

texas girl

Re: just set up and got 60 customers in 9 weeks
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2005, 01:40:09 am »
Hey Howard's;

How did you get your customer base, and are you charging appropriately?  I think 60  customers is fantastic! I have to hand it to you, getting 60 customers requires a lot of work.  :P

Keep it up! :o

Cheers
Debbie

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2005, 09:13:55 pm »
Not bad.Have been going 15 months and have 395 customers each month without my commercial contracts.

texas girl

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2005, 01:01:01 am »
Easy Clean!

What can I say except WOW!!!! :o  Way to go!!!  ;D

It shows when you "put out a lot of bait , you catch a lot of fish". Hard work always pays off! :-*

Hope you make a lot of money this week! 8)

Texas Girl  :-*
Debbie

« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2005, 08:02:17 pm »
Texas,

Remember that you charge 10 dollars per window (including screens).  That's around £6.00 I reckon, although I haven't checked the exchange rate recently.

We could charge not much more than that for a whole house.  There's a difference between the size of your accounts and ours.  Ours are smaller probably!

On a different vein, but similar thread, there was a tv programme shown here about Houston, Texas having the most overweight population in the US.  No wonder you do so well; half of them take the car to collect their mail from the box at the bottom of their garden.  Never mind clean their own bloody windows.

At least here, our postmen put our letters into our house, which makes it a lot easier on our fat people who can't drive.

Duke

« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2005, 07:28:52 pm »
ha ha.....I like your sense of humour...it's a twisted as mine...lol

rosskesava

« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2005, 01:06:30 am »
Do I detect a hint of sarcasm?

texas girl

« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2005, 03:57:48 am »
Hey chepstaw;

Yes, you are right; I do charge more per house; but I do a house usually 2 times per year.  8)

If I charged less, I suppose I might get more monthly cleanings, but it seems that there are enough contracts to stay busy rotating the ones done 2/year. :) 

Mix that up with commercial accounts which are monthly, bi weekly, or weekly, and it will keep a crew busy.  ;D

How have things been going? Been counting that money rolling in? ;D

Yes, obesity is ridiculous over here. I hate to say it, but fat is one of my biases. :o  I am not prejudice against any race or sex, but fat bothers me. I could not imagine ever waking up to a fat dude: EVER! YUK! :P

People don't go outside and do a lot of physical activities as they used to, and fast food is ridiculously available.  ::)

Eating has become an event itself; it is horrible. Even children go home and chow down on goodies after school and sit on their rears playing electronic games, computers, etc. :P

My family has always been athletic and active so we are not fat, but there are too many people who are FAT! ???

If I gain 3 lbs I am on it! I detest having extra weight of any kind. I want to look good in my bikini! :o

Both of my daughters are tall and thin. I am short and thin. My ex is tall and thin.  ;D

Well, I hope you make a lot of money this next week!

Take care,

Texas Girl :-*

Debbie

UBA1

« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2005, 09:19:20 pm »
I`m a muscular gorgeous adonis, interested Texas girl ;D

All these years climbing ladders has given me the most amazing legs and six pack :D

I`ll post a picture on here of me with nufink but my bucket on a belt if you like! ;D ;) :-* ;D

Duke

« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2005, 04:56:09 pm »
 :o

karlosdaze

« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2005, 08:08:28 pm »
And here he is UBA1:-

I can just see texas gal gettin hot under the collar right now.
 ;D

Duke

« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2005, 10:51:16 pm »
good grief......