williamx

Worklist Stolen
« on: November 29, 2004, 10:47:25 pm »
While I was away on holiday some lowlife burgled my home and stole nearly everything that I own.

Now apart from having no insurance because the insurance company had cancelled the policy 6 weeks earlier I thought nothing more could go wrong but life is not that easy.

The lowlife who burgled me also took my computer and because I use the George Window Cleaning Software he also took all customers, now I did make a floppy backup disk in case the computer ever got ill, but that was also stolen.

So now it looked like I had lost my livelihood as well, but luck had't quite left me and I had some old job sheets still in the van and I was able to piece together 75% of my customers.

So I would recommend that if anyone kepts their customers records on their computer please do what I do now,and kept a written record as well and leave it in a secure place, like a friends or relatives house.

eclipse

Re: Worklist Stolen
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2004, 11:01:28 pm »
really sorry to hear that william i hope that you get sorted real soon and that the police catch the lowlife scum who did this to

williamx

Re: Worklist Stolen
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2004, 11:07:55 pm »
cheers lee

I've done the police job myself and found who done what and where they sold it on too, just waiting for the police to make the arrests.