Frankybadboy

Re: Windy today!!
« Reply #20 on: January 12, 2017, 08:23:40 pm »
done 8 house first thing then the rain arrive so a quick dash home,got me bike and kit and headed of to the velodrome in newport

it was dry there,.....inside anyway

Shrek

« Reply #21 on: January 13, 2017, 06:57:19 am »
Actually.... I'm gonna give it a miss today , too windy!! supposed to be a lot calmer next week

dazmond

« Reply #22 on: January 13, 2017, 07:22:15 am »
i think my pole hose might freeze today! ive got a job booked in at 930am.typical!no hot water and 40m of pole hose!

its windy here too and a little bit of snow and ice on the ground.

it wont stop me from trying though.only 5 jobs to do today. :)
price higher/work harder!

Shrek

« Reply #23 on: January 13, 2017, 07:34:11 am »
I usually work through most weather , but the wind was waking me up all night with things flying around in the garden banging into the fence panels, I've txt everyone and cancelled.
Looks like I'm going shopping with the Mrs instead  ;D

Stoots

« Reply #24 on: January 13, 2017, 07:53:49 am »
Wind and rain here. I'll give it till 10 and see what it's like before writing the day odd. Can't start any later than that

dazmond

« Reply #25 on: January 13, 2017, 08:32:34 am »
I usually work through most weather , but the wind was waking me up all night with things flying around in the garden banging into the fence panels, I've txt everyone and cancelled.
Looks like I'm going shopping with the Mrs instead  ;D

you ll regret it for sure!! ;D ;D

dazmond

« Reply #26 on: January 13, 2017, 08:33:26 am »
Wind and rain here. I'll give it till 10 and see what it's like before writing the day odd. Can't start any later than that

why cant you start later than 10am?

nathankaye

« Reply #27 on: January 13, 2017, 09:36:44 am »
I learnt my lesson yesterday venturing out in winds. I was choosing what streets to work on, as some areas are built up areas acting like wind breakers. Cleaning windows was ok, wind not really effected technique. However i was dodging flying objects and recycling boxes and van doors slamming on me etc. So its a later start for me today when winds die down.

My mrs wants to go out shopping as well, but i always hate spending on days where i should be earning  :'(
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

SB Cleaning

« Reply #28 on: January 13, 2017, 11:31:43 am »
I've worked all week until today...

Just couldn't be arsed today... wind woke me up at 3am and only started back monday after a 2 week xmas break..My motivation is low at the moment  :(

nathankaye

« Reply #29 on: January 13, 2017, 11:46:26 am »

Just couldn't be arsed today... wind woke me up at 3am and only started back monday after a 2 week xmas break..My motivation is low at the moment  :(

Ditto, i shud have started properly last week. So i should be half way through my work. Whereas im not through my first quarter of my round. I enjoyed having some time of work but ive lost my mojo for returning back to work at the moment. Think its the january blues
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

Matt.

« Reply #30 on: January 13, 2017, 01:13:09 pm »
Went out this morn, blowing a gale so decided no wfp work. Started trading off a few jobs but it's murder, spray goes all over the windows just as u getting down to the bottom frames.
Jobs in the middle of a row of buildings are ok, jobs on corners are a nightmare with the wind, decided to call it off for a few hrs

Am tempted to go do a small pressure washing job,  but I think I will catch up on some gold rush I recorded on discovery chanel

chris turner

« Reply #31 on: January 13, 2017, 01:21:40 pm »
It's about as bad as it can get today. Snow and ice on the ground, blowing a gale and freezing cold.
Done 1 job and went home. Second day off this week because of the weather.
Sorted out the schedule over Xmas to nice and neat days, it's now buggered already!
Swings and roundabouts in this job, earnt fck all this week but have a couple of beast weeks lined up for the end of the month so it all evens out.

Dave Willis

« Reply #32 on: January 13, 2017, 01:34:05 pm »
Scorchio here today! Sun's out blue skies. Just done a shed load of £50 jobs and stopped for lunch. One more sarnie then it's full speed ahead!

SB Cleaning

« Reply #33 on: January 13, 2017, 02:38:30 pm »
Scorchio here today! Sun's out blue skies. Just done a shed load of £50 jobs and stopped for lunch. One more sarnie then it's full speed ahead!
Record breaker ???

֍Winp®oClean֍

« Reply #34 on: January 13, 2017, 02:55:11 pm »
Went out this morn, blowing a gale so decided no wfp work. Started trading off a few jobs but it's murder, spray goes all over the windows just as u getting down to the bottom frames.
Jobs in the middle of a row of buildings are ok, jobs on corners are a nightmare with the wind, decided to call it off for a few hrs

Am tempted to go do a small pressure washing job,  but I think I will catch up on some gold rush I recorded on discovery chanel

You can't be any worse off than Todd Hoffman at the moment! ;D
Comfortably Numb!

Og

« Reply #35 on: January 13, 2017, 03:16:49 pm »
Cold hands.

Matt.

« Reply #36 on: January 13, 2017, 03:30:38 pm »
The Hoffman crew  ;D ....... I would much rather be tony beats messing about with this dredge he's got

dazmond

« Reply #37 on: January 14, 2017, 08:22:21 am »

Ditto, i shud have started properly last week. So i should be half way through my work. Whereas im not through my first quarter of my round. I enjoyed having some time of work but ive lost my mojo for returning back to work at the moment. Think its the january blues

i think we all suffer this esp in january.the best thing i find is to just go out and do half days.ive been doing this all week and ill be working today too(3 hours work locally).ive still earned £800+ this week and thats working from my car with a backpack and a few barrels. ::)roll ;D

ive got a call back to deal with on monday.first one in ages.i think its because id skimped on water(£40 job too).shes a good customer so ill go back and reclean all her windows.ruddy backpacks! ::)roll

Dave Willis

« Reply #38 on: January 14, 2017, 09:41:54 am »
Gonna be an expensive month for you Dazmond what with your four grand tax bill being due in the next fortnight too! Feel sorry for you.

JandS

« Reply #39 on: January 14, 2017, 10:39:21 am »
£800 on half days on a bad week and your messing about with 2nd hand vans and new engines.
Impossible done straight away, miracles can take a little longer.