woodman

Fast Track Programme
« on: December 16, 2004, 06:31:41 pm »
Had a good chat today with a cleaner who's on the Fast Track programme he tells me that Alltec are about to start a sort of mini -franchised operation (but not really a franchise ::))involving the programme and equipment.He wasn't sure how its going to work.

By the way he is doing very well although he hasn't implemented some of the programme and doesn't like the YP ad's even though they do work he feels they need up dating.

Do we have any members on here, who are on or have done the programme.Do you think it was money well spent or just another get rich quick scheme.

woodman

Re: Fast Track Programme
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2004, 08:39:53 am »
No one's on it then ;D

mark_roberts

« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2004, 09:29:00 am »
Ive seen the Joe Polish programme although it may be an old one.  Its 101 strategies some of which are common sense, some are American, some are repeated and some are not applicable a few are good.  The second book had examples of letters, YP ads and a few flyers but most looked outdated.  I didnt find it very professional or inspiring for the price it cost.

I would be interested in the Alltec programme if it was more than the above.

Mark

Ian Gourlay

« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2004, 09:55:07 am »
I believe there are at least two regular contributors. And Martin Riley last years star performer.

No doubt they will reveal themselves soon.

Ive never heard a negitive comment on the boards from anyone who has been on it.

Martin_Riley

« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2004, 07:11:26 pm »
Hi everybody.
Yes it's true I'm still on fastrack and get a heck of a lot of value from it. If you have any questions I'll gladly answer them (honestly). Woodman, I haven't heard about the new mini franchise thing myself (may have been mentioned at the christmas do but I was non complis mentis if you know what I mean) ;D
Martin J Riley, Tiverton, Devon, NCCA, IICRC

Dave_Lee

« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2004, 08:30:01 pm »
I did the Fast Track 3 Years ago, and for anyone (Especially newish to CC) who implements not only the strategies but takes note of how to implement them, and sticks with it, high earning can be expected. I did it after 23 years, and think it was a bit late for me, as at that time I didnt advertise at all, relying on repeat business and referrals. My problem was I desperatly needed to hike my prices but was scared of losing customers. I increased prices by 50% after the first meeting and my turnover doubled in 18 months using only 3 startegies. I still have all the amunition to do it properly but am guilty of being too busy to do so.
Dave.
Dave Lee, Owner of Deepclean Services
Chorley Lancs. Est 1980.
"Pay Cheap -You get Cheap - Pay a little more and get something Better."

dd dave

« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2004, 09:52:25 am »
I will gladly give info on the above company and courses- I am in the 4th year of this - I have nothing but praise and total respect for Alltec and Robert Saunders and would recommend this course - IMO he is doing more for the industry than a lot of the associations -  people who have never met  or dealt with this company but slag them off - carry on slagging, I dont care- but to slag something off you have got to have seen the item from both sides of the fence( i have)- anyone can call me on 07973 823102 - I do not wish to start a major topic on this but there is so much hype about this  that it does need to be sorted .

But remember - when you retire - are you going to be the c/c guy with money in the bank or  are you going to be the guy known as the nice old c/c who didnt know how to run a business and broke - choice is yours - Please do not call me this weekend as its my birthday - big 40 -

Mike Halliday

« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2004, 12:33:09 pm »
"I will gladly give info on the above company and courses"[/i]Dave it nice to see someone willing to be so helpful. can you tell us which of the fasttrack stratagies you've found to be the most successful and have contributed most to your companies growth & success.

the problem I have with people who use this course is they say things like;

' i used just 3 of the stratigies in the fast track proggramme and doubled my income' but never say what they actually did ::),  to me this is  annoying because we are all here to help each other and saying this is just piontless

Mike.
Mike Halliday.  www.henryhalliday.co.uk

John_Flynn

« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2004, 01:50:06 pm »
As you know Mike I have done Fast Track and 2 Stratagies worked for me!!

Should I or shouldn't I tell what they were??

After all they cost me a lot of money to learn so why should I tell folk who want to know what they are, but are not willing to pay for them??

Robert Saunders is running a business so why should we rob him of his livleyhood by giving information we have paid for away for FREE??

Go on I'll tell you what worked for me, they are the 2 most brought up topics from Fast Track mentioned on this board!!  People who have not used them slate them and say they are patronising to the client, BUT and it's BIG BUT they worked for me.

I have just stopped using one of them because I fell out (like everybody does) with an advertising media and my phone has almost stopped ringing.
I get better looking each day!!

mark_roberts

« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2004, 02:51:30 pm »
What does the fast track course actually contain?

If its just telling me to send out reminders, start a referral programme, use other business to refer me, put my prices up etc etc then I know all this already.  But does it show me HOW to do the above ie. how to get into the mind of the customer to write marketing pieces, to create a referral programme that is easy to operate but works, what words and image to use to overcome the high pricing issue in the customers eyes.  If it does this Im interested but the Joe Polish book that I saw was telling me not showing me.

John - are you taking about yellow pages.  I'd hardly call that a secret strategy especially as theirs so many using the same ads. 

thanks
Mark

Mike Halliday

« Reply #10 on: December 18, 2004, 02:56:08 pm »
there you go!!!! a perfect example of a fasttrack member saying what I said

I not asking for exact details, just a fews words  like;

100% no risk gaurantee
3 stage letter
consumer message
Mr squirrels letter ::)

if you are saying that by typing a few lines on  the internet will give away all the fastrack secrets then what did you actually spend 3k ( or how much is it) on it could'nt be much  ;)

this not a dig at fasttrack

Mike
Mike Halliday.  www.henryhalliday.co.uk

John_Flynn

« Reply #11 on: December 18, 2004, 02:56:43 pm »
Mark, nobody ever said that the Yellow Pages ad was a Secret Stratagy, but I tell you it works, no matter what the Knockers might say!!

mark_roberts

« Reply #12 on: December 18, 2004, 07:32:52 pm »
John, not knocking only asking what the progamme actually contains and will do for my business. 

As Mick says tell us what its all about.  Surely you didnt part with £3k without asking the above.

I am interested in it but only if its more of a business building programme than telling me to use money back guarantees etc etc.

Mark

Dave_Lee

« Reply #13 on: December 18, 2004, 10:26:10 pm »
The thing is people like John and myself who incidently were on the same Fast Track group, didnt get any clues or inside knowledge and probably knew less about it than a lot who have already gained some information on reading this board. Now I dont know what made John decide to do it, but I saw the potential after attending a seminar, it was a very big decision for me as the only way I was going to be able to make the monthly payments was for it to show immediate results. So while people seem to be interested, but do nothing about it, though I couldnt afford it, I signed and took an almighty chance.
The questioner asked for the thoughts of people that have done the Fast Track, and members have done their best to answer him. Do you think we should also be more specific with, what the strategies are. Next it would be, how do you use them, Have you tried this, etc etc. I know this may seem the forbidden fruit, but Mike if you had done the Fast Track, would you give info away, willy nilly if, you had paid over £4000 for it. Fast Track members do share all sorts of info between themselves, that is one of the main ideas behind it.
Mark, the how's and why's, the results others have had trying this and that what worked what didnt, all in intricate detail are all part of the package.
I dont use it to the best advantage as most of my work is not for new customers but servicing repeats. I think it is one of the best options, if you have the time ahead of you to build your business into an extremely profitable one PROVIDING you commit to it fully, even to the extent (This is what Ive had the most dificulty with) of altering entirely how you go about things.

Dave.
Dave Lee, Owner of Deepclean Services
Chorley Lancs. Est 1980.
"Pay Cheap -You get Cheap - Pay a little more and get something Better."

Martin_Riley

« Reply #14 on: December 18, 2004, 10:43:16 pm »
Mark, you are right to be inqusitive. £3000 is a lot of money to somebody that has to work darned hard to get it. If you have ever been to a discovery day then you will know that Robert actually gives away a lot of the marketing strategies on the day. He does this to enthuse you with his system. He knows that there are people who have no intention of signing up but just want some free ideas. He also knows that these people generally won't use these strategies because they got them free and are sceptical about them. People generally do not value anything they get for free. Mike Halliday has posted his leaflet on here but I'll bet that hardly anyone is using it like he does, reason? they mostly can't be bothered. Too many people are looking for the golden bullet and are not willing to put in the hard yards. Fastrack does contain a lot of business coaching as well as a few marketing strategies which are always being fine tuned. My advice Mark is go on a discovery day  and decide for yourself, you won't regret it.
Mike, the two most popular strategies are......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Leaflets, lots of them(every week like you) and newsletter. Please make your cheque for £3500 payable to M.J.Riley ;D

John_Flynn

« Reply #15 on: December 19, 2004, 01:47:52 am »
Martin

You hit the nail on the head, I spoke with Mike Halliday on Saturday afternoon and you have repeated exactly what he said, " Give people information and because it is FREE they will not act on it !!".

The Joe Polish ad and the FREE information line worked wonders for me.

Mike has told guys to put out 16,000 leaflets a month, that works for him, BUT how many of you are doing it??

Both Mike and I, plus Dave Lee are from upt North, y'know lads Upt past Watfod Gap, we speak our minds and do NOT try to Flannel folk!!

JFDI.

woodman

« Reply #16 on: December 19, 2004, 02:18:41 pm »
Hi John

are you suggesting that people south of watford gap do flannel folk then  ;D

John_Flynn

« Reply #17 on: December 19, 2004, 04:23:16 pm »
 ;D ;D 8) ;D ;D

Doug Holloway

« Reply #18 on: December 19, 2004, 04:46:32 pm »
Hi Guys,

I've found in life generally that the lessons that cost are the one you learn most from.

Having committed to 'Fastrack' you are more likely to stick to it because of your investment , and because of this it is more likely to succeed.

I think it's also worth noting to the established CC certain things seem obvious BUT to the newbie ther'ye not.

It took me several goes to work out a good YP approach and many to find the best leaflet.

I'm thinking of setting up Quickroute and changing my name to Colin Cleanest, what do you think?

Cheers,

Doug, sorry Colin

woodman

« Reply #19 on: December 20, 2004, 05:29:50 pm »
 ??? ???

Whats happened to page size?????? and why only on this post???????

and how do I shrink it to size it should be  >:(

Doug Holloway

« Reply #20 on: December 20, 2004, 08:10:34 pm »
Woodman,

This topic has been Fastracked to become bigger and bigger and better and better until there will only be Fastrack so beware any of you on Slowtrack , your time is up  ;)

Cheers,

Doug

I seem to have just made this bit normal, spooky!

Martin_Riley

« Reply #21 on: December 20, 2004, 08:28:50 pm »
Woodman.
Ithink it may have been my last post that caused the large screen. Don't know what I did but my apologies anyway. :)
Martin

Len Gribble

« Reply #22 on: December 20, 2004, 09:33:13 pm »
Martin

Are you into stretching carpets, that’s different? ;D ;D

Len
Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other. (Sidcup Kent)

Ian Gourlay

« Reply #23 on: December 21, 2004, 11:34:19 pm »
I have really held back from posting this.

Saturday week I received details of the latest round of discovery days. Having tried before to go on a Discovery day and then for it to be cancelled I decided to enroll for Nottingham. I faxed it on  the Sunday hopping to be one of the first 20 and Joe Polish Gear

I also asked for 48hr Fax Back Confirmation I am still waiting 9 days latter.

My problem is I say what i think

Martin_Riley

« Reply #24 on: December 24, 2004, 06:20:13 pm »
Len. Never stretched a carpet yet. Shrunk a few though.
Martin

PS only joking
PPS Loads more than a few
PPPS Merry Christmas
PPPPS  ;D