woodman

Re: Dry Fusion v CFR test clean
« Reply #20 on: March 04, 2005, 06:04:35 pm »
there was no diffirence that I could tell when I went back, the girls in the office said that for the first couple of weeks one half did look cleaner but couldn't remember which :-\

No Mark

No way of doing that I'm afraid even if they agreed, which they wouldn't. ;)

Alex

« Reply #21 on: March 04, 2005, 08:58:40 pm »
Trevor - I was under the impression you had a Texatherm.

Alex

woodman

« Reply #22 on: March 05, 2005, 10:56:13 am »
I have got Texatherm

This was a demo clean carried out by DF at the office and run along side CFR which I used..

I then tried to buy a DF system but unfortunately at the time they were experiencing problems with orders and their office never returned any calls.

I gave up and got the Texatherm system which I am very happy with.

mark_roberts

« Reply #23 on: March 05, 2005, 01:18:54 pm »
So whats your thoughts on CFR v Tex v ordinary HWE on residential carpet?

thanks
Mark

Dave_Lee

« Reply #24 on: March 05, 2005, 08:05:33 pm »
Yes, interesting comparison test, but if one half was drier than the other it is bound to look better. The true comparrison (in cleanability) would be to inspect once both halves were dry.
A couple of years ago I carried out a similar tesy with a colleague, in my home.
We have a largish kitchen with carpet tiles covering the floor area. I TM extracted one half with Crystal Green, he used DF on the other half. The DF half dried in about 2/3rds of the TM side. On drying out completely there was no difference at all and both resoiled at the same rate.
Dave.
Dave Lee, Owner of Deepclean Services
Chorley Lancs. Est 1980.
"Pay Cheap -You get Cheap - Pay a little more and get something Better."

ISM_CLEANING

« Reply #25 on: March 07, 2005, 11:52:44 am »
Hi All,

As I have mentioned on the board before alot of people seem to turn there noses up at the dry fusion systyem.

I have been using dry fusion for a year now and it has been the best investment I have made since I started up in 1997.

I would recommend that anyone who is interested call for a demo to see the results for yourselves.

Obviously there are always going to differences of opinion between which systems are better than others but unless you try for yourself you are only going to rely on hearsay.

it excells on low profile commercial in my opinion and I have also cleaned a number of domestic carpets with excellent results.

In short, excellent cleaning results, time saved, easy to use and set up and dry in 30 minutes.

Ian