babzy

help with round building
« on: July 27, 2006, 12:52:01 pm »
im looking to build a round in cambridge and finding it quite difficult is there anyone that might be interested in giving me a hand in building my round bigger. can anyone recomend a good canvassing company also companies to stay clear of. thanks cole

Roundbuildersuk

Re: help with round building
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2006, 03:22:52 pm »
Hi

Id like to introduce my services to you - my company is called "Round Builders UK".

We are a close nit all female round building service. We only employ canvassers that are adults, who are professional, reliable, presentable and personable. We use a natural, non pushy door knocking technique which has proven to be very successful with an extremely low cancellation rate!

We have found, from previous experience, that our female work force have been able to build rounds quickly for local window cleaners and we are therefore looking to offer our services nationwide.

We offer a competitive rate to our customers and very fair payment terms for our work.

If you are interested to find out more about how we can develop your business and expand your turn-over ... please email us(roundbuildersuk@hotmail.com).

References available upon request. We'd love to hear from you!

From "The Round Builders UK" Team
roundbuildersuk@hotmail.com