Market Place > Used Equipment For Sale/Wanted

Pressure washer & Hard surface cleaner

(1/2) > >>

Dusty:
I have a complete Pressure washing outfit for sale.  

Including...  

Edge Ranger 15-200PT  200 Bar / 2940 Psi, 15 Litres a minute with Honda 11 HP Petrol engine GX spec (not even a year old), with all manuals and original receipt. This is a top spec machine, not to be confused with cheap rubbish that is available.  

Edge rotawash 20" Hard surface cleaner    
7.2 metre extension lance    
Rotary brush    
Straight brush    
Gutter tool    
70 Metres of High Pressure Hose    
Cut off valve    
1000 litre industrial caged water tank    

All this kit, have a list price of over £3000 (not including Vat),  

I'll also throw in all the extras you will need to get started.  

My asking price is £1600 for the lot - no Vat.  I have photos of the equipment if you would like to see them.  

My email is   m1_winch@hotmail.com or you can phone me on 01246 861 903  

Mark  

scottish:
is it worth getting into? why are you selling?

Dusty:
Hi Scottish

I bought this equipment for one particular contract to deep clean a small chain of  garden centres, which was a great earner. But the contract doesn't come round again for another three years and I don't have the storage space once I sell my van.

Without giving too much away there's a lot of work in power washing, namely in construction, commercial, agricultural and domestic markets.

But I'm a bit of an  entrepreneur really with lots of irons in the fire, and I really haven't got the time at the moment to chase cleaning contracts as a couple of my other ventures are now nearing fruition.

Hope this helps

scottish:
thanks for the reply. not everyone who posts is as helpful. I.ve sent you an email

xtreame:

--- Quote ---is it worth getting into? why are you selling?
--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version