p1w1

Re: Anyone tried this?
« Reply #460 on: December 10, 2014, 08:06:03 pm »
Lee & Matt have you found it any different today or just the same ? i simply dont believe it knocks as much time off as stated by some i put that down to not having the confidence in doing it quicker with just using pure so really more of a placebo effect.

You could very well be on to something there. However. Time saved is time saved.

but then you should be looking on how to better your technique instead of adding stuff to the water costing more (when i say you i do mean you personally)   what would be an idea tho is when you next clean the house that you knocked 17 mins off is to clean it the in the same time but without the vision and see if the results are as good.

The house has always taken 40mins. The sills and conny are a nightmare. With vision. It shifted the stains and dirt in seconds. I am not the only one to mention how quick it cleans off marks and stains.

For the piddly amount vision costs I am more than happy to wack it in daily. I am already making a dispensing system before it goes into tank.

sorry pure h2o it was meant to say i DONT mean you personally  :).

No worries. Doesn't matter if you did. I know I clean too much. But I also earn a very good living from this game.
Yeah, each to there own mate if it works for you that's all that matters.

NWH

« Reply #461 on: December 10, 2014, 08:15:06 pm »
You should be earning a £1 per ltr of water used so £20 shouldn't break the bank should it

gary999

« Reply #462 on: December 10, 2014, 08:28:28 pm »
Lee & Matt have you found it any different today or just the same ? i simply dont believe it knocks as much time off as stated by some i put that down to not having the confidence in doing it quicker in the first place with just using pure water on its own.... so really more of a placebo effect.

I have been using it for 3 days and I haven't noticed any difference in speed. I work fast anyway and achieve perfect results.

Like you have mentioned, I feel that because we are told it will speed us up better rinsing people are working faster because of the added confidence vision gives them, but in reality they could work that fast with just pure water.

As for glass finding quicker, I personally think the because you can see the bubbles running down the glass it give the illusion of rinsing faster when I have not found it to make any difference.

yeah i'm pretty much the same i like to work with a high flow rate i believe a lot higher flow rate can speed you up quite a bit

On monthly maintenance cleans a higher flow rate should make no
difference at all on barely marked glass with regards to your speed

maybe you should concentrate on getting confidence in your technique
rather than wasting water ;D

jk999

« Reply #463 on: December 10, 2014, 08:41:15 pm »
I have been on an area today been cleaning same area for over twenty years normaly a day and half it takes I completed it in one day  , some guys will see the difference some guys wont who cares all that matters is the  guys that see a difference if your happy then so what  who cares what anyone thinks this threads getting a bit boring now . For the guys that  think it wont make a difference dont buy it nobodys forcing you .

the king

« Reply #464 on: December 10, 2014, 09:10:03 pm »
i dont no y the guys who dont like it keep posting on this fred lol if u dont like it fair play but stop banging on about it ;D

jk999

« Reply #465 on: December 10, 2014, 09:13:05 pm »
  ;D ;D ;D ;D

p1w1

« Reply #466 on: December 10, 2014, 09:35:39 pm »
Lee & Matt have you found it any different today or just the same ? i simply dont believe it knocks as much time off as stated by some i put that down to not having the confidence in doing it quicker in the first place with just using pure water on its own.... so really more of a placebo effect.

I have been using it for 3 days and I haven't noticed any difference in speed. I work fast anyway and achieve perfect results.

Like you have mentioned, I feel that because we are told it will speed us up better rinsing people are working faster because of the added confidence vision gives them, but in reality they could work that fast with just pure water.

As for glass finding quicker, I personally think the because you can see the bubbles running down the glass it give the illusion of rinsing faster when I have not found it to make any difference.

yeah i'm pretty much the same i like to work with a high flow rate i believe a lot higher flow rate can speed you up quite a bit

On monthly maintenance cleans a higher flow rate should make no
difference at all on barely marked glass with regards to your speed

maybe you should concentrate on getting confidence in your technique
rather than wasting water ;D

OK but its a bit hard improve on perfection  ;D

« Reply #467 on: December 10, 2014, 10:46:26 pm »
I'm very interested in this product and if it can improve productivity, everyone should be buying it. I didn't get an answer from Kempy or anyone who makes the product about the exact aim of it. What is the USP?

Also, have any tests been done on a microscopic level regarding the interaction between pure water with this product and pure water alone? Science sells. HOW exactly does it glide quicker, if it actually does? I don't want the formula, but I do want the science.

Does it fill in the microscopic blemishes in smooth glass?
Does it change the chemical viscosity of the water?

I need to know before I go using this on solar panels especially, but I want to know for my other business too.

If it cuts through grime, should we be using this to aid the pressure washing side of our businesses?

I have so many questions that I can't seem to find answers to.

Email me if you don't want it on the forum. I of all people would understand why.

Fan choo!  :)

« Reply #468 on: December 10, 2014, 10:56:01 pm »
Sorry, just one more thing that popped into my head.

Why have you developed a hydrophilic product when hundreds of thousands of pounds, millions globally is being spent developing hydrophobic glass coatings? Surely the latter would be a better application in the window cleaning world?

Plus, surely the only reason that the brush glides easier is not because of the volume of water an individual uses, but because MORE of the SAME volume is sticking to the glass which in turn creates the increased 'glide' effect?!

gary999

« Reply #469 on: December 10, 2014, 11:03:54 pm »
I would think because its normally hydrophobic glass where
you have spotting issues and hydrophillic glass the water tends
to sit on the glass like a sheet and when drying tends to evenly
shrinking down or inwards and gives you less chance of spotting.

If they had truly developed a product that makes glass behave
in a hydrophillic way that would be of great interest to me personally
unfortunately i dont think this is the case.

ChumBucket

« Reply #470 on: December 10, 2014, 11:07:41 pm »
You should be earning a £1 per ltr of water used so £20 shouldn't break the bank should it

Here we go again!! ::)roll

ChumBucket

« Reply #471 on: December 10, 2014, 11:09:12 pm »
i dont no y the guys who dont like it keep posting on this fred lol if u dont like it fair play but stop banging on about it ;D

Who's this "Fred" geezer you keep referring to?

jk999

« Reply #472 on: December 10, 2014, 11:25:45 pm »

you tried it yet

the king

« Reply #473 on: December 10, 2014, 11:30:42 pm »

Who's this "Fred" geezer you keep referring to?

who the f is this cherry ^^^^ lmfao 8)

gary999

« Reply #474 on: December 10, 2014, 11:33:11 pm »
Nope but i watched the video and  the water didnt seem to sit
on the glass in a hydrophillic way after it had been rinsed and i
also posed this question (if you like to look back through all the posts ;D)
if it dried in a hydrophillic way and he was honest enough to say that
the water sat on the glass in droplets in water in a hydrophobic way
but reduced.

Unfortunately that is not what im looking for but is not a criticism
of this product.

Happy now :)

Added..for jk999

jk999

« Reply #475 on: December 10, 2014, 11:55:48 pm »
OK

« Reply #476 on: December 11, 2014, 06:59:51 am »

Let's not forget the main aim is to take dirt OFF glass. Hydrophobic means the water will shoot off the surface, taking all of the dirt with it. I don't, and nor do my lads, have any issues with spotting in any glass, whether it appears to be hydrophobic/philic. I think that comes down to technique and water quality, not the properties of the glass itself.

Therefore, a hydrophobic product is more desirable, taking the dirt away as fast as possible. Hydrophilic will encourage the water to stick, keeping the dirt on the glass.

It will be interesting to hear the opinion of others about my previous post...

the king

« Reply #477 on: December 11, 2014, 07:42:01 am »
no steve when the water sits on the glass for longer it has chance to absorb all the dirt, were if it beads it can dry to quick an cause spotting this is usually the case on very hot days i believe this mix helps on very hot days you don't need to rinse as much so there for save time ,so u work quicker save water and time :)

Jakey boy

« Reply #478 on: December 11, 2014, 07:58:45 am »
Is there still no YouTube vids of this stuff???

Window Lickers

« Reply #479 on: December 11, 2014, 07:58:54 am »
no steve when the water sits on the glass for longer it has chance to absorb all the dirt, were if it beads it can dry to quick an cause spotting this is usually the case on very hot days i believe this mix helps on very hot days you don't need to rinse as much so there for save time ,so u work quicker save water and time :)

The water isnt there to absorb the dirt. Its not there to dissolve the dirt.

Through the action of the brush the dirt looses its adherence to the glass and the water is there for one reason, to flush it off. End of story.

Its those that love to over-engineer the business of cleaning glass that lose all credibility.
Liberace's ex looking to meet well built men for cottaging meets.