Dave Willis

Re: Anyone tried this?
« Reply #440 on: December 10, 2014, 04:55:46 pm »
Dave Willis
It doesn't say on our website 25% quicker . Majority of persons who have USED vision have managed to clean more efficiently .

You're right it doesn't.
It's doing exactly what it's supposed to for most.

Jonny 87

« Reply #441 on: December 10, 2014, 05:00:35 pm »
Just put 3 and a half pumps of vision into my 350 tank what was empty then filled it up so it could all mix properly.
tds has rose from 3ppm to 9ppm.

tested it on windows at my house, brush seems to glide better and brings up the upvc frames and sills better, smells nice, just waiting for windows to dry to see if it drys clean.

not to happy about the rise in ppm.

Hi jack,

The TDS should not be effected at all with the correct ratio. My guess is that for some reason it hasn't mixed properly in your tank. The best way is to test your TDS from the brush head and that gives a more accurate reading than from the tank.
Vision Technician / Visual Engineer /  Vision Enhancement Operative /...........................................................OnlyUseMeWFP AkA Jonny the Windy Wesher

Gerald Ash

« Reply #442 on: December 10, 2014, 05:11:10 pm »
Used it today again and I really think the benefits are worth it, It`s not a miracle product but very good indeed.
  Also the Leaf is wrapped in pink vinyl and vinyl graphics. Cleaned it with the brushes and pure with vision. Believe it or not it does look as though it`s been polished, not a deep rich professional valeter quality but a nice sheen. Just hope it doesn`t melt the vinyl overnight :o

Jack Harris

« Reply #443 on: December 10, 2014, 05:35:43 pm »
Jonny all sorted now, i was testing using a contaminated bucket. TDS Back to normal!  ;D

ben M

« Reply #444 on: December 10, 2014, 06:33:50 pm »
Could we have one or two serious feedback please?

Clever Forum Name

« Reply #445 on: December 10, 2014, 06:58:17 pm »

I have  ???

Window Lickers

« Reply #446 on: December 10, 2014, 07:10:20 pm »

I have  ???
Liberace's ex looking to meet well built men for cottaging meets.

Lee GLS

« Reply #447 on: December 10, 2014, 07:11:00 pm »

I have  ???

Don Kee

« Reply #448 on: December 10, 2014, 07:13:03 pm »
He said one or two...i think 3 lots serious feedback sent hime bonkers so needs it cutting down...

p1w1

« Reply #449 on: December 10, 2014, 07:16:23 pm »
Lee & Matt have you found it any different today or just the same ? i simply dont believe it knocks as much time off as stated by some i put that down to not having the confidence in doing it quicker in the first place with just using pure water on its own.... so really more of a placebo effect.

Clever Forum Name

« Reply #450 on: December 10, 2014, 07:21:41 pm »
Lee & Matt have you found it any different today or just the same ? i simply dont believe it knocks as much time off as stated by some i put that down to not having the confidence in doing it quicker with just using pure so really more of a placebo effect.

You could very well be on to something there. However. Time saved is time saved.

p1w1

« Reply #451 on: December 10, 2014, 07:28:02 pm »
Lee & Matt have you found it any different today or just the same ? i simply dont believe it knocks as much time off as stated by some i put that down to not having the confidence in doing it quicker with just using pure so really more of a placebo effect.

You could very well be on to something there. However. Time saved is time saved.

but then you should be looking on how to better your technique instead of adding stuff to the water costing more (when i say you i do mean you personally)   what would be an idea tho is when you next clean the house that you knocked 17 mins off is to clean it the in the same time but without the vision and see if the results are as good.

Clever Forum Name

« Reply #452 on: December 10, 2014, 07:31:22 pm »

but then you should be looking on how to better your technique instead of adding stuff to the water costing more (when i say you i do mean you personally)   what would be an idea tho is when you next clean the house that you knocked 17 mins off is to clean it the in the same time but without the vision and see if the results are as good.

The house has always taken 40mins. The sills and conny are a nightmare. With vision. It shifted the stains and dirt in seconds. I am not the only one to mention how quick it cleans off marks and stains.

For the piddly amount vision costs I am more than happy to wack it in daily. I am already making a dispensing system before it goes into tank.

Lee GLS

« Reply #453 on: December 10, 2014, 07:32:47 pm »
Lee & Matt have you found it any different today or just the same ? i simply dont believe it knocks as much time off as stated by some i put that down to not having the confidence in doing it quicker in the first place with just using pure water on its own.... so really more of a placebo effect.

I have been using it for 3 days and I haven't noticed any difference in speed. I work fast anyway and achieve perfect results.

Like you have mentioned, I feel that because we are told it will speed us up better rinsing people are working faster because of the added confidence vision gives them, but in reality they could work that fast with just pure water.

As for glass finding quicker, I personally think the because you can see the bubbles running down the glass it give the illusion of rinsing faster when I have not found it to make any difference.

Window Lickers

« Reply #454 on: December 10, 2014, 07:33:29 pm »

I didnt find it particularly effective today, I didnt even notice any bubbles to speak of. Then again I wasnt able to focus on any glass as I was working too fast to be able to reset my eyesight, you'll see why if you read this  http://www.cleanitup.co.uk/smf/index.php?topic=191721.0

;D

Time saved as stated by some is exaggerated IMO.

A new brush makes you wonder how did you ever manage before but its just the same brush you had before just its new. A change is as good as a rest so they say ;)

Unless someone comes up with definitive evidence of the benefits then I'm out. Not knocking it - just cant see the benefits myself. There are various claims made on the website, now thats all these are claims - opinions - theyre not evidence, theyre not fact, theyre not provable, they're simply an indivduals perspective. That of the people selling it. Which has to be biased.
Liberace's ex looking to meet well built men for cottaging meets.

p1w1

« Reply #455 on: December 10, 2014, 07:34:30 pm »

I didnt find it particularly effective today, I didnt even notice any bubbles to speak of. Then again I wasnt able to focus on any glass as I was working too fast to be able to reset my eyesight, you'll see why if you read this  http://www.cleanitup.co.uk/smf/index.php?topic=191721.0

;D

A new brush makes you wonder how did you ever manage before but its just the same brush you had before just its new. A change is as good as a rest so they say ;)
mmmmm interesting..how much extra water do you reckon you use a day.

p1w1

« Reply #456 on: December 10, 2014, 07:37:23 pm »

The house has always taken 40mins. The sills and conny are a nightmare. With vision. It shifted the stains and dirt in seconds. I am not the only one to mention how quick it cleans off marks and stains.

For the piddly amount vision costs I am more than happy to wack it in daily. I am already making a dispensing system before it goes into tank.

sorry pure h2o it was meant to say i DONT mean you personally  :).

Clever Forum Name

« Reply #457 on: December 10, 2014, 07:38:56 pm »

;D

Unless someone comes up with definitive evidence of the benefits then I'm out. Not knocking it - just cant see the benefits myself. There are various claims made on the website, now thats all these are claims - opinions - theyre not evidence, theyre not fact, theyre not provable, they're simply an indivduals perspective. That of the people selling it. Which has to be biased.

No the houses were timed all day by myself. That's how I know.

IF I am slow at wfp and this product makes me the same speed as the 500£ a day heroes then bring it on.

p1w1

« Reply #458 on: December 10, 2014, 07:39:33 pm »

I have been using it for 3 days and I haven't noticed any difference in speed. I work fast anyway and achieve perfect results.

Like you have mentioned, I feel that because we are told it will speed us up better rinsing people are working faster because of the added confidence vision gives them, but in reality they could work that fast with just pure water.

As for glass finding quicker, I personally think the because you can see the bubbles running down the glass it give the illusion of rinsing faster when I have not found it to make any difference.

yeah i'm pretty much the same i like to work with a high flow rate i believe a lot higher flow rate can speed you up quite a bit

Clever Forum Name

« Reply #459 on: December 10, 2014, 07:40:34 pm »

sorry pure h2o it was meant to say i DONT mean you personally  :).

No worries. Doesn't matter if you did. I know I clean too much. But I also earn a very good living from this game.