Clever Forum Name

Re: Anyone tried this?
« Reply #380 on: December 09, 2014, 11:19:43 am »
I didn't need to fill up with water for today's work.

So haven't added any water or vision. 

Today it's clear to see the brush doesn't glide as well and a distinct decrease in bubbles. Guessing lack of bubbles is lack of product.

Can't add any more as the bottle is on another van  ::)roll

Jonny 87

« Reply #381 on: December 09, 2014, 11:52:40 am »
Mine arrived yesterday and I'm still looking at the tiny bottle in front of me thinking wtf I paid good money for that  ;D

Size isn't everything Alan.

You of all people should know that.  ;D ;D ;D
Vision Technician / Visual Engineer /  Vision Enhancement Operative /...........................................................OnlyUseMeWFP AkA Jonny the Windy Wesher

Smurf

« Reply #382 on: December 09, 2014, 01:07:40 pm »
true  ;D

Mine arrived yesterday and I'm still looking at the tiny bottle in front of me thinking wtf I paid good money for that  ;D

Size isn't everything Alan.

You of all people should know that.  ;D ;D ;D

Smurf

« Reply #383 on: December 09, 2014, 02:06:30 pm »
I must have a dodgy bottle as when I went to dose the tank just now the plunger would not plunge with it turned to the open position. I was prating about to get it to work over the kitchen sink but the plunger is defo fooked as is now jamming and will not turn back to the locked position. I did manage to dose me tank though after wasting quite a bit trying to get it to work but that has annoyed the hell out of me so all in all not a great experence for me to start with. ::)roll

Anyone else has had this issue?

Gerald Ash

« Reply #384 on: December 09, 2014, 02:46:08 pm »
Used it today, I had a little trouble with the plunger as well but overcame it with brute force, it now squirts in any position. Put dose into barrel then filled with water, that was a mistake, consequently I think the dose was a little lower than it should have been.
I did notice the brush seemed quicker across the glass. On a top window there was a large  and quite old bird mess that the owner said had been there for weeks maybe months, sheltered window. I whizzed round as was in a hurry this morning. Forgot about the mess so went back to find it was perfect. Luck, not as bad as I thought, well I`ve never had it clean as easy as that. One of the windows is very phobic, now the water didn`t sheet all the way down the window but the area that it sheets is plenty for you to know it`s been rinsed properly.
 One bug bear was the bubbles, I kept thinking they were particles on the glass. Wasted time with that but that`s me. Not as brilliant as I hoped but the dosing was wrong I`m sure. To sum up the rinsing is worth it on it`s own so I will be buying again.

Smurf

« Reply #385 on: December 09, 2014, 03:08:38 pm »
Glad I'm not the only one then with a dodgy plunger.

I will give it a go tomorrow as have dosed me tank as read somewhere it it best to leave it overnight to mix properly in the tank. Is that right?

wfp master

« Reply #386 on: December 09, 2014, 03:31:27 pm »
Glad I'm not the only one then with a dodgy plunger.

I will give it a go tomorrow as have dosed me tank as read somewhere it it best to leave it overnight to mix properly in the tank. Is that right?
yes it expands overnight giving you an extra 100 litres.

Clever Forum Name

« Reply #387 on: December 09, 2014, 03:56:19 pm »

Jonny.

I have some adapters for various poles, add on's etc.

I was "thinking" whilst driving to work i could switch one pump on and have it mixing while going to work. I noticed today i got very little bubbles at the start of the day. By the end of the day i got loads. That makes me think the product is sitting at the bottom of tank if thats possible?

So with my idea, i was thinking during breaks and on the way too work, i could mix the water.

Basically gets pumped out of tank via hose reel into fill port.....

Thoughts............

kempy

« Reply #388 on: December 09, 2014, 04:13:54 pm »
The bottles are all tested by myself before I package up .
Shouldn't be a problem .
Maybe try unscrewing the bottle and then maybe cut a little bit of the length of the plastic tubing off .
I've bottled up a very lot and had no problems .
So maybe try that , but strange as I do test them all .

Jonny 87

« Reply #389 on: December 09, 2014, 04:29:54 pm »

Jonny.

I have some adapters for various poles, add on's etc.

I was "thinking" whilst driving to work i could switch one pump on and have it mixing while going to work. I noticed today i got very little bubbles at the start of the day. By the end of the day i got loads. That makes me think the product is sitting at the bottom of tank if thats possible?

So with my idea, i was thinking during breaks and on the way too work, i could mix the water.

Basically gets pumped out of tank via hose reel into fill port.....

Thoughts............

That would definitely ensure it was thoroughly mixed.

I'm not sure how your set up is, but something I do that makes it mix really easily, is I have a shaker cup (one you get to mix protein shekee etc) and I half fill it with pure water, then dose into that. Give it a good shake and then pour into the tank.

I also wonder what the inside of a grippa tank looks like? Does it mayb have pockets that make it harder for vision to mix through thoroughly?
Vision Technician / Visual Engineer /  Vision Enhancement Operative /...........................................................OnlyUseMeWFP AkA Jonny the Windy Wesher

Window Lickers

« Reply #390 on: December 09, 2014, 04:53:32 pm »
Anyone else has had this issue?

Yup, had to play about with it to get it to work, eventually did.
Liberace's ex looking to meet well built men for cottaging meets.

Smurf

« Reply #391 on: December 09, 2014, 04:58:53 pm »
So the plunger is a quality issue then it seems

kempy

« Reply #392 on: December 09, 2014, 05:01:58 pm »
The technique Jonny previously stated is very good .
* shake vision bottle
• add put water to a protein shaker bottle and then add the desired Vision dosage .
Give a good shake then Add to your tank .

Just a option and alternative filling technique

kempy

« Reply #393 on: December 09, 2014, 05:04:54 pm »
So the plunger is a quality issue then it seems

The plunger has been working well on the vast majority of  Vision bottles .
It appears just a select 2 or 3 persons have had issues with it.
Had no phone calls or emails myself about this  issue ..

Window Lickers

« Reply #394 on: December 09, 2014, 05:42:59 pm »
Probably because its not really something you're likely to make a phone call about 'Hello is that Kempy, my plunger dont work mate, whatcha gonna do 'bout it?'.

My plunger didnt work, can i have a free bottle of Vision please as I didnt moan about my plunger being defective? I eventually was able to dispense the required dose by syringing the correct dose form the bottle with one of my fish-keeping water quality testing kit syringes.

I think that deserves a free bottle as I have now had to dispense with that syringe as its contaminated with Vision and cant be used for water testing purposes anymore.
Liberace's ex looking to meet well built men for cottaging meets.

Jonny 87

« Reply #395 on: December 09, 2014, 05:48:47 pm »
If anyone has any issues just drop us an email and we will send out replacement tops for the bottle.

Many users prefer different methods to accurately dose the correct amounts, as 1 pump = 1ml is only a rough guide.

We will happily send out a new pump dispenser if yours isn't working properly though.

Smurf

« Reply #396 on: December 09, 2014, 05:59:07 pm »
 ;D good try

Probably because its not really something you're likely to make a phone call about 'Hello is that Kempy, my plunger dont work mate, whatcha gonna do 'bout it?'.

My plunger didnt work, can i have a free bottle of Vision please as I didnt moan about my plunger being defective? I eventually was able to dispense the required dose by syringing the correct dose form the bottle with one of my fish-keeping water quality testing kit syringes.

I think that deserves a free bottle as I have now had to dispense with that syringe as its contaminated with Vision and cant be used for water testing purposes anymore.

Clever Forum Name

« Reply #397 on: December 09, 2014, 06:04:05 pm »
That's the idea with the Grippa system lol. Lack of sloshing etc.

I don't think its mixing as it should.

Sooo

Gonna have a play with my idea :)

Smurf

« Reply #398 on: December 09, 2014, 06:06:02 pm »
It is no great issue for me but just wanted to point it out the plunger problem.
If you want to send another top out then then far play. You know my deatail already if not send me a pm  ;)

If anyone has any issues just drop us an email and we will send out replacement tops for the bottle.

Many users prefer different methods to accurately dose the correct amounts, as 1 pump = 1ml is only a rough guide.

We will happily send out a new pump dispenser if yours isn't working properly though.

Jonny 87

« Reply #399 on: December 09, 2014, 06:07:31 pm »

We will happily send you out a new dispenser if you drop me an email with your details.

Will have it to you in the next working day.

Couldn't really give you a free bottle though. Would be like Alex sending you a new pole because you had a faulty clamp.  ;D