Jonny 87

Re: Anyone tried this?
« Reply #360 on: December 06, 2014, 04:41:15 pm »
Jonny
I was right when i said (NEXT YEAR THIS TIME YOU BE A MILLIONAIRE )  ;)
Who knows today U.K. tomorrow U.S., Canada, Middle east, and even India  ;D

Haha,

We've all put quite a chunk of money In To get this off the ground, so just getting our money back will be enough for me. I'm quite sad really that I like window cleaning. :)

Jonny
You not only get back your money plus thousands of times back, well done mate.  :)

How will he ? he has invented a product that doesn't do or fix anything, do you really have that little faith in the intelligence
of window cleaners.
I'm one of the dumbest on here and even I haven't fallen for it.
That's why all the feedback so far sounds so phoney, its hard to say something positive and sensible about a product that doesn't
do anything.
The best thing that has been said about it so far is that the brush glides better on the glass, idea get a lighter brush have faith in it and stop using a brick, I want something to give my Xtreme less glide.
As for shinier glass well as Iv never come across glass that doesn't shine so there's not much to be said on that one.

Ok Sean.

Thanks for your feedback.

P.s.......how many positive reviews will it take(from people who have actually tried it)  for you to think we may actually have created something beneficial?  Just curious. :)

I'm sorry Jonny but that's the problem you haven't created anything beneficial so how can anybody give any positive reviews.
In one review a guy has stated that he's getting less spotting, so in other words he has been cleaning up until now and leaving
spots but still isn't spot free. Does that sound sensible to you ?
One guy has knocked a third of his time just because the brush glides more, does that sound sensible to you ?
Does it restore white UPVC frames that have gone grey ?
Does it remove black streaks on white frames ?
Does it cure the problem of degraded rubber seals ?
Does it remove sticker marks and builders waste ?
Does it reduce spot marks from degraded painted frames ?
Does it stop water leaking from vents ?
Does it stop dirty water leaking from faulty openers ?
Does it make the glass dry quicker ?
Does it save me water ?
Does it keep the glass cleaner longer and so on ?

This is the type of feedback I want to hear about a product not that it has made me more splash and dash than I already am
or that it makes shiny glass shinier.

To be honest Sean, even if you really liked vision in the end I very much doubt your humble enough to admit it. :)

Out of those things you just listed above myself and many other testers/customers have mentioned atleast 5 of them. I will let other people review and comment though as it means nothing coming from me. Anyway, I'm done going back an forth with you. Hope you have a great weekend! :)

Fair enough Jonny what are the 5 things on my list that it does, because if it does 5 of the above by just adding it to my tank I will order a bottle within the hour.
And you will get an honest review plus a full apology if needs be.

If you search other forums you will see those bullet points being highlighted.

Vision isn't a be all and end all, pure water works on its own, but this speeds things up, and also reduces difficult and troublesome windows, like those with degraded seals as it seems to prevent them from dripping down after a few cleans, also it seems to seal the black dirty seals so that the tiger stripes on frames don't appear as much.people are taking less water to rinse a window now so it saves them water, also ones are saying it does dry quicker, and stays a little bit cleaner so that the next visit is easier.

Again, I would just hang fire, and im sure some of those points will be highlighted on here from people who have actually bought it. We only launched less than 7 days ago.

For some reason those on CIU seem to prefer to email me to say how much they are enjoying it. Vision must not be for the cool kids on this site. :)
Vision Technician / Visual Engineer /  Vision Enhancement Operative /...........................................................OnlyUseMeWFP AkA Jonny the Windy Wesher

jk999

« Reply #361 on: December 07, 2014, 12:04:55 am »
Aaaah peace n quiet at last  ;D

Smurf

« Reply #362 on: December 07, 2014, 12:20:30 am »
Probably because it's past their bed time  ;D

Aaaah peace n quiet at last  ;D

jk999

« Reply #363 on: December 07, 2014, 12:26:14 am »
Lol  ;D better get to bed refresh for tomorrow's round then lol

Ian101

« Reply #364 on: December 07, 2014, 01:31:12 am »
so .............................. does it work ?

Steven Biggs

« Reply #365 on: December 07, 2014, 06:37:20 am »
Does what work ?

hasti

« Reply #366 on: December 07, 2014, 08:07:04 am »

jk999

« Reply #367 on: December 07, 2014, 08:55:19 am »
 ;D ;D ;D ;Dlol does for me only you can say for yourself if it works , what you got to lose its only gonna cost you twenty quid if your not happy dont use it again and give me the rest off it for free lol   ;D

Clever Forum Name

« Reply #368 on: December 08, 2014, 03:59:05 pm »
Out today and getting the hang of it.

Did a 4 bed house with conny today in 23 mins, usually takes 40 mins.

The house is surrounded by trees and usually gets one or two bird strikes in the 8 weekly period.

Shaved off 17mins!

Not because of rinsing, its just ate the dirt on the conny? Is that part of this product?

upvc sills were dead easy to clean.

----------------

Cleaned an 8 weekly house that had skipped a clean. So 16 weeks between cleans. Windows were bad on the front. Cleaned them with very little effort. I did notice whilst cleaning, tiny spider web spots were being shifted. Usually they get left behind. Found two bee pollen spots as well. It shifted one in one pass the other took some effort.

Gerald Ash

« Reply #369 on: December 08, 2014, 04:02:40 pm »
Got mine today. Testing tomorrow.

wfp master

« Reply #370 on: December 08, 2014, 04:13:46 pm »
definitely speeds you up water seems to run quicker off the windows when rinsing.

p1w1

« Reply #371 on: December 08, 2014, 04:16:12 pm »
yeah used mine today managed to get all of the next 3 weeks worth of cleans done today, so now i can have the rest of the month off  ::)roll  ;D

Clever Forum Name

« Reply #372 on: December 08, 2014, 04:35:21 pm »
Just been out to fill up and i dont even need to. I think i have saved between a 100 - 200 L !

Dave Willis

« Reply #373 on: December 08, 2014, 04:51:09 pm »
Brilliant stuff then - you can all take Fridays off now due to a 25% increase in cleaning speed  ;D

kempy

« Reply #374 on: December 08, 2014, 05:01:22 pm »
Glad to hear .

Lee GLS

« Reply #375 on: December 08, 2014, 05:04:05 pm »
I used it all day to day it's brilliant. My pole felt stiffer and lighter, and my van felt like it had more power and better economy. Great stuff  ;D

Dave Willis

« Reply #376 on: December 08, 2014, 05:07:44 pm »
My pole felt stiffer this morning too (must have slept funny).

« Reply #377 on: December 09, 2014, 06:52:02 am »
I thought this could do with a bump! "BUMP"!

Window Lickers

« Reply #378 on: December 09, 2014, 07:43:00 am »
I used it all day to day it's brilliant. My pole felt stiffer and lighter, and my van felt like it had more power and better economy. Great stuff  ;D

Mine arrived at the first house before Id left home.
Liberace's ex looking to meet well built men for cottaging meets.

Smurf

« Reply #379 on: December 09, 2014, 11:16:21 am »
Mine arrived yesterday and I'm still looking at the tiny bottle in front of me thinking wtf I paid good money for that  ;D