SeanK

Re: Anyone tried this?
« Reply #340 on: December 06, 2014, 09:50:31 am »
Jonny
I was right when i said (NEXT YEAR THIS TIME YOU BE A MILLIONAIRE )  ;)
Who knows today U.K. tomorrow U.S., Canada, Middle east, and even India  ;D

Haha,

We've all put quite a chunk of money In To get this off the ground, so just getting our money back will be enough for me. I'm quite sad really that I like window cleaning. :)

Jonny
You not only get back your money plus thousands of times back, well done mate.  :)

How will he ? he has invented a product that doesn't do or fix anything, do you really have that little faith in the intelligence
of window cleaners.
I'm one of the dumbest on here and even I haven't fallen for it.
That's why all the feedback so far sounds so phoney, its hard to say something positive and sensible about a product that doesn't
do anything.
The best thing that has been said about it so far is that the brush glides better on the glass, idea get a lighter brush have faith in it and stop using a brick, I want something to give my Xtreme less glide.
As for shinier glass well as Iv never come across glass that doesn't shine so there's not much to be said on that one.

Ok Sean.

Thanks for your feedback.

P.s.......how many positive reviews will it take(from people who have actually tried it)  for you to think we may actually have created something beneficial?  Just curious. :)

I'm sorry Jonny but that's the problem you haven't created anything beneficial so how can anybody give any positive reviews.
In one review a guy has stated that he's getting less spotting, so in other words he has been cleaning up until now and leaving
spots but still isn't spot free. Does that sound sensible to you ?
One guy has knocked a third of his time just because the brush glides more, does that sound sensible to you ?
Does it restore white UPVC frames that have gone grey ?
Does it remove black streaks on white frames ?
Does it cure the problem of degraded rubber seals ?
Does it remove sticker marks and builders waste ?
Does it reduce spot marks from degraded painted frames ?
Does it stop water leaking from vents ?
Does it stop dirty water leaking from faulty openers ?
Does it make the glass dry quicker ?
Does it save me water ?
Does it keep the glass cleaner longer and so on ?

This is the type of feedback I want to hear about a product not that it has made me more splash and dash than I already am
or that it makes shiny glass shinier.

SeanK

« Reply #341 on: December 06, 2014, 09:52:42 am »
What if...SeanK was a double bluff?
"I was dead against it....but now..." :D

That's the problem even if I did buy it now and thought it was the best thing since the wheel, nobody would believe me. ;D

SeanK

« Reply #342 on: December 06, 2014, 09:58:08 am »
Don't forget all publicity is good publicity. ;)

ChumBucket

« Reply #343 on: December 06, 2014, 09:59:07 am »
Don't forget all publicity is good publicity. ;)

You should be on commision Sean!! ;D

Clever Forum Name

« Reply #344 on: December 06, 2014, 10:03:00 am »
Just LOL

kempy

« Reply #345 on: December 06, 2014, 10:20:26 am »
Hi SeanK , one of your points about does it stop water coming out of vents . Vision has never claimed to do this .
Anyway , it's the weekend , a bit of window cleaning for me and then Family time .

p1w1

« Reply #346 on: December 06, 2014, 10:28:30 am »
Seank it does make your water lighter tho  :D my 500lt tank when full only weighs 250kg instead of 500kg once I've added vision

Jonny 87

« Reply #347 on: December 06, 2014, 11:43:31 am »
Jonny

Haha,

We've all put quite a chunk of money In To get this off the ground, so just getting our money back will be enough for me. I'm quite sad really that I like window cleaning. :)

Jonny
You not only get back your money plus thousands of times back, well done mate.  :)

How will he ? he has invented a product that doesn't do or fix anything, do you really have that little faith in the intelligence
of window cleaners.
That's why all the feedback so far sounds so phoney, its hard to say something positive and sensible about a product that doesn't
do anything.
The best thing that has been said about it so far is that the brush glides better on the glass, idea get a lighter brush have faith in it and stop using a brick, I want something to give my Xtreme less glide.
As for shinier glass well as Iv never come across glass that doesn't shine so there's not much to be said on that one.

Ok Sean.

P.s.......how many positive reviews will it take(from people who have actually tried it)  for you to think we may actually have created something beneficial?  Just curious. :)

I'm sorry Jonny but that's the problem you haven't created anything beneficial so how can anybody give any positive reviews.
In one review a guy has stated that he's getting less spotting, so in other words he has been cleaning up until now and leaving
One guy has knocked a third of his time just because the brush glides more, does that sound sensible to you ?
Does it save me water ?

This is the type of feedback I want to hear about a product not that it has made me more splash and dash than I already am

To be honest Sean, even if you really liked vision in the end I very much doubt your humble enough to admit it. :)

Out of those things you just listed above myself and many other testers/customers have mentioned atleast 5 of them. I will let other people review and comment though as it means nothing coming from me. Anyway, I'm done going back an forth with you. Hope you have a great weekend! :)
Vision Technician / Visual Engineer /  Vision Enhancement Operative /...........................................................OnlyUseMeWFP AkA Jonny the Windy Wesher

hasti

« Reply #348 on: December 06, 2014, 12:33:43 pm »
You know what jonny
You should band selling to those who have been putting silly negative comments on here  ;)

Window Lickers

« Reply #349 on: December 06, 2014, 12:35:51 pm »
How's he going to do that then super-sonic?

Liberace's ex looking to meet well built men for cottaging meets.

Steven Biggs

« Reply #350 on: December 06, 2014, 01:18:01 pm »
 ;D ;D

duncan h

« Reply #351 on: December 06, 2014, 01:20:54 pm »
Just read through every post on it in one go. Didn't realise what it was before.
Some comments are unreal. It doesn't matter if its dogs wee mixed with camel sperm. DOES IT WORK!!! All ingredient's are out there, but finding what works is the magic . All this about DATA sheets. Can I drink it. NO. Will it melt my tank NO. End of
What I want to know is.
 HOW MUCH?
DOES IT WORK
 ;D

Jakey boy

« Reply #352 on: December 06, 2014, 01:38:28 pm »
Just read through every post on it in one go. Didn't realise what it was before.
Some comments are unreal. It doesn't matter if its dogs wee mixed with camel sperm. DOES IT WORK!!! All ingredient's are out there, but finding what works is the magic . All this about DATA sheets. Can I drink it. NO. Will it melt my tank NO. End of
What I want to know is.
 HOW MUCH?
DOES IT WORK
 ;D

Yes you'll quickly learn that a large percentage of people on here will criticise till they fall asleep. It's that generation that love to moan, love to criticise and love to pull anything they can down!

The product doesn't interest me, but good on them for trying and creating a new product. All the best to them, they've had so much unnecessary stick over it, leave them alone and if you don't like the product people, then don't buy it? Is it that hard? Love the way people always feel the need to tear down others ventures! 17 pages on a new product? And most of it is arguing and belittling the product, if you done like it, don't worry! Just don't buy it!

SeanK

« Reply #353 on: December 06, 2014, 01:57:17 pm »
Jonny

Haha,

Jonny

of window cleaners.
do anything.

Ok Sean.

Does it save me water ?

To be honest Sean, even if you really liked vision in the end I very much doubt your humble enough to admit it. :)

Out of those things you just listed above myself and many other testers/customers have mentioned atleast 5 of them. I will let other people review and comment though as it means nothing coming from me. Anyway, I'm done going back an forth with you. Hope you have a great weekend! :)

Fair enough Jonny what are the 5 things on my list that it does, because if it does 5 of the above by just adding it to my tank I will order a bottle within the hour.
And you will get an honest review plus a full apology if needs be.

Gerald Ash

« Reply #354 on: December 06, 2014, 02:39:36 pm »
There are some right r ciz on here.   Try it then post about it being rubbish if you find that. Any other action is just plain idiotic. You might not believe it will work but you can`t TELL others it`s going to be rubbish.
   Rant over, now question.
    Ninety percent of my customers are done every eight weeks because the windows don`t get dirty. Not a problem as I have a bigger customer base to sell other services to. However as the product has surfactant in it will the length of time they remain clean decrease and if so would eight weeks still be doable. It is a big advantage and I wouldn`t like to lose that advantage.
    P.S.  I`m not thick, I`ll have you all know I went to Oxford. For four years. Then the bus company sacked me ;D

jk999

« Reply #355 on: December 06, 2014, 03:10:24 pm »
Lol ;D

kempy

« Reply #356 on: December 06, 2014, 03:12:18 pm »
Hi SeanK , maybe if you tried the product then you could give a honest review . Even if it's negative or positive it would be more meaningful .
It's good to be curious and careful when buying and trying new products .

It's as simple as that . Just try it and then say what you think .

Window Lickers

« Reply #357 on: December 06, 2014, 03:23:01 pm »
Liberace's ex looking to meet well built men for cottaging meets.

hasti

« Reply #358 on: December 06, 2014, 03:26:53 pm »
What I want to know is.
 HOW MUCH?
DOES IT WORK
 ;D

Yes you'll quickly learn that a large percentage of people on here will criticise till they fall asleep. It's that generation that love to moan, love to criticise and love to pull anything they can down!

The product doesn't interest me, but good on them for trying and creating a new product. All the best to them, they've had so much unnecessary stick over it, leave them alone and if you don't like the product people, then don't buy it? Is it that hard? Love the way people always feel the need to tear down others ventures! 17 pages on a new product? And most of it is arguing and belittling the product, if you done like it, don't worry! Just don't buy it!

I second that jakey, but at the end of the day its a fantastic publicity for jonny and his team  :)

Smurf

« Reply #359 on: December 06, 2014, 04:20:46 pm »
Thanks for that ;D