Re: Anyone tried this?
« Reply #321 on: December 05, 2014, 07:58:32 pm »
Hi guys - my tank is 650 litres and I put 6 to 7 squirts in
The dispenser of the bottle is approx 1 ml
We advise 1ml per 100 litres

NWH

« Reply #322 on: December 05, 2014, 08:04:50 pm »
I was one of the first to try isopropanol back in the day,it's not the same sort of thing is it as I know the effects of that ie the bubbling on the glass etc

DeLuce

« Reply #323 on: December 05, 2014, 09:22:23 pm »
Tried mine today! Using an Xtreme White & blue brush and it kept flying off the glass  ;D
It certainly improves glide and definitely leaves windows with a good shine. I liked it. Give me a full week to see if I still think it's the mutts!! Fair do's.

By the way, can I use it in conjunction with Virosol with no problems? Sometimes I use a squirt of Virosol on the brush head if something needs sprucing up.

Jonny 87

« Reply #324 on: December 05, 2014, 09:47:15 pm »
Tried mine today! Using an Xtreme White & blue brush and it kept flying off the glass  ;D
It certainly improves glide and definitely leaves windows with a good shine. I liked it. Give me a full week to see if I still think it's the mutts!! Fair do's.

By the way, can I use it in conjunction with Virosol with no problems? Sometimes I use a squirt of Virosol on the brush head if something needs sprucing up.

Yeah you definitely can. I do the same and on really heavily soiled first cleans I put a little bit of virosol on the brush head. It seems to work really well vision too.
Vision Technician / Visual Engineer /  Vision Enhancement Operative /...........................................................OnlyUseMeWFP AkA Jonny the Windy Wesher

hasti

« Reply #325 on: December 05, 2014, 10:03:02 pm »
Jonny
I was right when i said (NEXT YEAR THIS TIME YOU BE A MILLIONAIRE )  ;)
Who knows today U.K. tomorrow U.S., Canada, Middle east, and even India  ;D

KS Cleaning

« Reply #326 on: December 05, 2014, 10:08:14 pm »
Hi Jonny, how do you measure how much to add to tank?

Cheers

It says exactly how to do on the tin  ;D ;D
Are the instructions on the bottle Hasti?

Jonny 87

« Reply #327 on: December 05, 2014, 10:11:40 pm »
Jonny

Haha,

We've all put quite a chunk of money In To get this off the ground, so just getting our money back will be enough for me. I'm quite sad really that I like window cleaning. :)
Vision Technician / Visual Engineer /  Vision Enhancement Operative /...........................................................OnlyUseMeWFP AkA Jonny the Windy Wesher

DeLuce

« Reply #328 on: December 05, 2014, 10:25:33 pm »

Yeah you definitely can. I do the same and on really heavily soiled first cleans I put a little bit of virosol on the brush head. It seems to work really well vision too.

OK Jonny, thanks for the reply.

slap bash

« Reply #329 on: December 05, 2014, 11:18:47 pm »
I cannot help but feel this is a tall story. As for the larger atoms explanation and adding so little product. The scientific explanation leaves me cold. As time goes by the plot thickens. This reminds me so much of g 101 days. When this story brakes C.U.P. will have more members leaving in hast...........i

Tadgh O Shea

« Reply #330 on: December 05, 2014, 11:45:04 pm »
I can't see any product matching g101 for being such a horrendous chemical for cleaning glass or upvc surfaces.

slap bash

« Reply #331 on: December 05, 2014, 11:50:19 pm »
I'm deadly serious!
All they are doing is adding a surfactant to reduce the surface tension of the water. We're talking about window cleaners here (thick as poope basically) not chemists. What they will have done is try different household surfactants of which detergent is one of them. Quite possibly ecover as it was all the rage a couple of years back. One ml per 100l of pure won't do a lot but it might be enough to break the surface tension a little to improve sheeting but not enough to cause spotting.

Do a Boshravie - rebrand it, stick it in a bottle and flog it to 20,000 more thick as poope window cleaners and Bob's Yer Uncle
 ;) ;) ;)

My sentiment exactly.amen.

slap bash

« Reply #332 on: December 05, 2014, 11:56:41 pm »
You very well could be right Mr Willis and if it is the case
they will be found out just like Bosh who was just trying to help people ;D

Just trying to help or help himself to our cash.So many share there experiences for free eg harris pole. Why charge over the top for a rebottled product. I also just want to help the industry. My halo and wings are in the way.   

hasti

« Reply #333 on: December 06, 2014, 06:03:44 am »
Jonny

Haha,

We've all put quite a chunk of money In To get this off the ground, so just getting our money back will be enough for me. I'm quite sad really that I like window cleaning. :)

Jonny
You not only get back your money plus thousands of times back, well done mate.  :)

SeanK

« Reply #334 on: December 06, 2014, 07:06:51 am »
Jonny
I was right when i said (NEXT YEAR THIS TIME YOU BE A MILLIONAIRE )  ;)
Who knows today U.K. tomorrow U.S., Canada, Middle east, and even India  ;D

Haha,

Jonny
You not only get back your money plus thousands of times back, well done mate.  :)

How will he ? he has invented a product that doesn't do or fix anything, do you really have that little faith in the intelligence
of window cleaners.
I'm one of the dumbest on here and even I haven't fallen for it.
That's why all the feedback so far sounds so phoney, its hard to say something positive and sensible about a product that doesn't
do anything.
The best thing that has been said about it so far is that the brush glides better on the glass, idea get a lighter brush have faith in it and stop using a brick, I want something to give my Xtreme less glide.
As for shinier glass well as Iv never come across glass that doesn't shine so there's not much to be said on that one.

Jonny 87

« Reply #335 on: December 06, 2014, 08:31:36 am »
Jonny
I was right when i said (NEXT YEAR THIS TIME YOU BE A MILLIONAIRE )  ;)
Who knows today U.K. tomorrow U.S., Canada, Middle east, and even India  ;D

Haha,

Jonny
You not only get back your money plus thousands of times back, well done mate.  :)

How will he ? he has invented a product that doesn't do or fix anything, do you really have that little faith in the intelligence
of window cleaners.
I'm one of the dumbest on here and even I haven't fallen for it.
That's why all the feedback so far sounds so phoney, its hard to say something positive and sensible about a product that doesn't
do anything.
The best thing that has been said about it so far is that the brush glides better on the glass, idea get a lighter brush have faith in it and stop using a brick, I want something to give my Xtreme less glide.
As for shinier glass well as Iv never come across glass that doesn't shine so there's not much to be said on that one.

Ok Sean.

Thanks for your feedback.

P.s.......how many positive reviews will it take(from people who have actually tried it)  for you to think we may actually have created something beneficial?  Just curious. :)

Window Lickers

« Reply #336 on: December 06, 2014, 08:37:20 am »
Jonny
You not only get back your money plus thousands of times back, well done mate.  :)

Jonny is going to be getting annoyed with you shortly and emailing you to shut up - dipstick.
Liberace's ex looking to meet well built men for cottaging meets.

jk999

« Reply #337 on: December 06, 2014, 08:39:37 am »
Dumbest , you said it nobody cares what you think , I have been cleaning windows thirty years 14 off those reach and wash I always like to make my life easier . I have used this product and believe me or not I dont care but this product does do a better job and it make you quicker . So if you dont want to try it dont, leave it to other people to decide for them self s if they want to all you are doing is giving negative feedback on a product you have never used  >:(

SeanK

« Reply #338 on: December 06, 2014, 08:54:24 am »
Dumbest , you said it nobody cares what you think , I have been cleaning windows thirty years 14 off those reach and wash I always like to make my life easier . I have used this product and believe me or not I dont care but this product does do a better job and it make you quicker . So if you dont want to try it dont leave it to other people to decide for them self s if they want to all you are doing is giving negative feedback on a product you have never used  >:(

Well you must or you wouldn't have replied to it, I don't need to use a product to understand why it has no value I just need
to know about the job its suppose to improve.

PoleKing

« Reply #339 on: December 06, 2014, 09:40:11 am »
What if...SeanK was a double bluff?
"I was dead against it....but now..." :D
www.LanesWindowCleaning.com

It's just the internet. Try not to worry.