Jonny 87

Re: Anyone tried this?
« Reply #240 on: December 03, 2014, 11:16:11 pm »
For £20 odd quid and a money back guarantee, I'll give it a go.

I'm lazy. Could you put up the link again for your website as I can't be bothered to go back and look through 10 odd pages for it. Thanks.

£18.98 actually. ;)
Vision Technician / Visual Engineer /  Vision Enhancement Operative /...........................................................OnlyUseMeWFP AkA Jonny the Windy Wesher

Darranvps

« Reply #241 on: December 04, 2014, 07:54:08 am »
We have the same product

5 ltr concentrate makes 320 litres! Then use 3ml per 100 litres of water! £120 for 5 ltrs sold in boxes of two ONLY
So £240 + VAT Plus Delivery

Forgot to mention - we don't sell it to just anyone - only a selected few - and they know who they are  ;D

We are not in the market to sell cleaning products - selling cleaning chemicals can be hard work - especially in bottles of one and two's - takes up too much time packing and posting and to be honest I have better things to do with my time  :o

I am sure the products being discussed on this forum are great and Ideal for most window cleaners.

I wish all the luck in the world to the guys selling it.

Dave Willis

« Reply #242 on: December 04, 2014, 07:57:11 am »
Your mate does though http://www.unelko.com/

Clever Forum Name

« Reply #243 on: December 04, 2014, 08:15:45 am »
Just come up with an idea of mixing it better.

My setup is not ideal for mixing (no access to lid at the moment)

So i was thinking of cycling the water back into tank.

Switch on both pumps flat out for say 30 mins and have both pumping into tank.

Would that work Jonny 87?

Window Lickers

« Reply #244 on: December 04, 2014, 08:18:56 am »
Easiest way is put it in your tank at the recommended dosage. Put lid on. Drive to first job.

Start work.

The clue is in the word 'drive'.
Liberace's ex looking to meet well built men for cottaging meets.

Dave Willis

« Reply #245 on: December 04, 2014, 08:24:17 am »
I would add it whilst the transfer hose was gushing in (if you have a static system).

Clever Forum Name

« Reply #246 on: December 04, 2014, 08:32:11 am »
Dont know how effective "driving" to work will be with a Grippa tank.

Yeah I am thinking of an inline soap dispenser. I fill via hoselock hose. Automated RO and Tank filling. So I switch it on. Go out 2 hours later and just disconnect pipe.

Window Lickers

« Reply #247 on: December 04, 2014, 08:34:28 am »

I'll let you know Monday morning.
Liberace's ex looking to meet well built men for cottaging meets.

Clever Forum Name

« Reply #248 on: December 04, 2014, 08:35:26 am »

I'll let you know Monday morning.

Seriously no need. I will have my fluid today and will fill it today.

Jonny 87

« Reply #249 on: December 04, 2014, 08:44:50 am »
Just come up with an idea of mixing it better.

My setup is not ideal for mixing (no access to lid at the moment)

So i was thinking of cycling the water back into tank.

Switch on both pumps flat out for say 30 mins and have both pumping into tank.

Would that work Jonny 87?

Yeah that should work totally fine.

Aslong as the mix is in your holding tank or barrel, within a few minutes it will mix itself through no problem.

Vision Technician / Visual Engineer /  Vision Enhancement Operative /...........................................................OnlyUseMeWFP AkA Jonny the Windy Wesher

Smurf

« Reply #250 on: December 04, 2014, 09:41:05 am »
It many have been asked already but is this vision product suitable if using a hot wfp system?

Clever Forum Name

« Reply #251 on: December 04, 2014, 11:02:11 am »
Arrived just in the nick of time before work.

Filled up my van (van mount)

Filled up dads van (trolley mount)

Jonny 87

« Reply #252 on: December 04, 2014, 01:45:52 pm »
It many have been asked already but is this vision product suitable if using a hot wfp system?

It is.

Works really well with hot and cold.

Gerald Ash

« Reply #253 on: December 04, 2014, 02:07:07 pm »
I`m waiting with baited breath,  :P so any chance of some honest judgements on this product soon instead of bitching?
    Chemicals can do amazing things so I`m willing to accept what is claimed on face value. If however I find no advantage for my business then I don`t buy again and give an opinion on here. Simples! ???

Smurf

« Reply #254 on: December 04, 2014, 02:26:13 pm »
Thanks, thats good to know.

Also is it safe to use on self cleaning glass & solar panels?

It is.

Works really well with hot and cold.

hasti

« Reply #255 on: December 04, 2014, 03:17:57 pm »
Well Jonny

Where shall i start?
I tried it today and amazing is understatement.

This product is so good that i will be ordering tones of it.

Jonny , as del boy said, (THIS TIME NEXT YEAR YOU BE A MILLIONER ) ;)

My first job was a very dirty first time clean of big house, and it cut through grease, dirt and some algae on the windows like a hot knife on butter.

all my other jobs were regulars and its so easy to wash them, i usually do a second rinse but i didn't have to do this at all this time.
I worked it out this product will save me at least 20% on time and water, hence more money in my pocket.  ;D

Jonny you have produced a product like no other ( its like when EDISON INVENTED LIGHT BULB) You will go far with this product. :)

Its o.k. if not many want it ( I WILL HAVE IT ) :D

WELL DONE MATE  :)

wfp master

« Reply #256 on: December 04, 2014, 04:08:29 pm »

Jonny 87

« Reply #257 on: December 04, 2014, 04:48:56 pm »
Well Jonny

Where shall i start?

My first job was a very dirty first time clean of big house, and it cut through grease, dirt and some algae on the windows like a hot knife on butter.

all my other jobs were regulars and its so easy to wash them, i usually do a second rinse but i didn't have to do this at all this time.
I worked it out this product will save me at least 20% on time and water, hence more money in my pocket.  ;D

Jonny you have produced a product like no other ( its like when EDISON INVENTED LIGHT BULB) You will go far with this product. :)

Hi hasti!

That review is so good it looks like we paid you to say that. Lol (we didn't though I promise)

To be honest though, it's the kind of reviews and feedback that a lot of people are giving us, although mayb not quite as full on. :)

Hopefully lots more reviews will all slowly filter through and we will gain people's trust and confidence. It's understandable that people are skeptical of something that goes against the grain so much.

We want everyone's feedback both positive and negative as there is things that we can change and alter in the additive to do different things. We feel vision is a great all rounder though.

Jonny.

hasti

« Reply #258 on: December 04, 2014, 05:13:26 pm »
Well Jonny

Where shall i start?

Hi hasti!

That review is so good it looks like we paid you to say that. Lol (we didn't though I promise)

To be honest though, it's the kind of reviews and feedback that a lot of people are giving us, although mayb not quite as full on. :)

Hopefully lots more reviews will all slowly filter through and we will gain people's trust and confidence. It's understandable that people are skeptical of something that goes against the grain so much.

We want everyone's feedback both positive and negative as there is things that we can change and alter in the additive to do different things. We feel vision is a great all rounder though.

Jonny.

The only thing that i noticed was the bobbles when washing not that i mind, but if you could get rid of the bobbles would be better.

Avo

« Reply #259 on: December 04, 2014, 05:37:43 pm »
Bubbles or bobbles