SherwoodCleaningSe

Re: Anyone tried this?
« Reply #200 on: December 03, 2014, 05:14:26 pm »
Hi

Just a question regarding this product, as it's an anionic solution is there any chance it could damage metal work at all?

Simon.

Smurf

« Reply #201 on: December 03, 2014, 05:15:59 pm »
Can I have it on credit then and pay you in 900 years then?  ;D

Just goes to show how expensive that stuff is compared to anything else but you're still going to tell me it's worth it I suppose ;D

Considering that a 1000 litre ibc of vision would last you about 900 years full time window cleaning, I'd say that's pretty good value. ;)

Smurf

« Reply #202 on: December 03, 2014, 05:16:25 pm »
YES as if you read the msds it will tell you so

Hi

Just a question regarding this product, as it's an anionic solution is there any chance it could damage metal work at all?

Simon.

Jonny 87

« Reply #203 on: December 03, 2014, 05:21:52 pm »
Hi

Simon.

Hi Simon,

The quote "anionic solution" is taken from the competitors msds sheet that we had made for our product, and covers us legally. If you look at a lot of cleaning products this would appear. 

We recommend that you should handle this product in its concentrated state very carefully, (Just like you would with any cleaning formula) and only use it per our
 1-100,000 dilution ratio.

At this dilution ratio it is perfectly safe in every way. Pets, people and plants. Not necessarily in that order. :)
Vision Technician / Visual Engineer /  Vision Enhancement Operative /...........................................................OnlyUseMeWFP AkA Jonny the Windy Wesher

Smurf

« Reply #204 on: December 03, 2014, 05:45:01 pm »
I was a bit puzzled in the msds when it said not combustable but further down it said was affected by heat? ???

Jonny 87

« Reply #205 on: December 03, 2014, 05:52:03 pm »
I was a bit puzzled in the msds when it said not combustable but further down it said was affected by heat? ???

I guess that's why your a window cleaner and not a chemist then. :)

If I look at any msds sheet it confuses me. That's why we had this sheet made specifically for us and didn't do it ourselves. :)
Vision Technician / Visual Engineer /  Vision Enhancement Operative /...........................................................OnlyUseMeWFP AkA Jonny the Windy Wesher

Window Lickers

« Reply #206 on: December 03, 2014, 05:54:28 pm »
From your competitors MSDS sheet? So this isn't something you've cribbed together yourself from your own time and investment, just something you've kinda poached from someone else? Hoping it'll suffice.

What have you actually done yourselves with regards to health and safety checks, trials and tests. What have you invested in to this?

Who are your competitors?
Liberace's ex looking to meet well built men for cottaging meets.

Jonny 87

« Reply #207 on: December 03, 2014, 06:00:00 pm »
From your competitors MSDS sheet? So this isn't something you've cribbed together yourself from your own time and investment, just something you've kinda poached from someone else? Hoping it'll suffice.

What have you actually done yourselves with regards to health and safety checks, trials and tests. What have you invested in to this?

I think your mis understanding what a competitors msds sheet is. A competitors msds sheet is a safety data sheet that gives all the NECESSARY information without giving away the ingredients.

Just like if your read coca colas msds sheet you cant see what is actually in it, just the necessary and legal info.

This msds was made specifically for us and our product.

Smurf

« Reply #208 on: December 03, 2014, 06:03:25 pm »
So who checks if the msds is correct?

I think your mis understanding what a competitors msds sheet is. A competitors msds sheet is a safety data sheet that gives all the NECESSARY information without giving away the ingredients.

Just like if your read coca colas msds sheet you cant see what is actually in it, just the necessary and legal info.

Jonny 87

« Reply #209 on: December 03, 2014, 06:09:38 pm »
So who checks if the msds is correct?

This is getting a bit tiresome..........

Msds are a legal requirement. So for instance.....someone takes your product and pours it into their eyes, Or drinks it, they can't then say......I didn't know I shouldn't have done that.

Or if someone does genuinely have an accident with a product, the doctors could look up online what is in It etc.

Or if a ship load of this product is on a lorry that is on fire, the fire brigade can look up the info and see any issues.

So aslong as your msds sheet is correct then that is all that's required. Msds can be spot checked at any time.

Please feel free to google any other questions you have smurf. :)

Window Lickers

« Reply #210 on: December 03, 2014, 06:20:46 pm »
Does this mean we cant say WFP is no longer environmentally friendly, as it now contains additives?

Toxic additives.

8)
Liberace's ex looking to meet well built men for cottaging meets.

the king

« Reply #211 on: December 03, 2014, 06:24:41 pm »
im using this and it works grate  well worth £15 ill buy more when i run out :)

Smurf

« Reply #212 on: December 03, 2014, 06:25:42 pm »
 ;D ;D ;D

so who checks the checkers?

Jonny 87

« Reply #213 on: December 03, 2014, 06:28:40 pm »
Does this mean we cant say WFP is no longer environmentally friendly, as it now contains additives?

Toxic additives.

8)

In it's diluted ratio it is very much environmental friendly. Even bio degradable. :)

SherwoodCleaningSe

« Reply #214 on: December 03, 2014, 06:29:20 pm »
Hi

Simon.

Thanks.
Hi Simon,

The quote "anionic solution" is taken from the competitors msds sheet that we had made for our product, and covers us legally. If you look at a lot of cleaning products this would appear. 

We recommend that you should handle this product in its concentrated state very carefully, (Just like you would with any cleaning formula) and only use it per our
 1-100,000 dilution ratio.

At this dilution ratio it is perfectly safe in every way. Pets, people and plants. Not necessarily in that order. :)

Clever Forum Name

« Reply #215 on: December 03, 2014, 06:29:53 pm »

First post on here lol  :P

Smurf

« Reply #216 on: December 03, 2014, 06:48:02 pm »
So is nuclear waste if left in the ground long enough  ;D

Toxic additives.

8)

In it's diluted ratio it is very much environmental friendly. Even bio degradable. :)

Dave Willis

« Reply #217 on: December 03, 2014, 06:51:09 pm »

Ha ha, first post too.

KS Cleaning

« Reply #218 on: December 03, 2014, 07:37:06 pm »
We have the same product

5 ltr concentrate makes 320 litres! Then use 3ml per 100 litres of water! £120 for 5 ltrs sold in boxes of two ONLY
So £240 + VAT Plus Delivery
You are lower than a snakes belly. Isn't it about time you made your mind up. You see when you tell so many lies you invariably end up tripping yourself up, just last week you said you had bought some 'amazing stuff' off Hasti AKA Boshcrazy,  but as you well know I saw right through your half baked, ridiculous attempt to drum up support for a product that is in fact yours. Poor show.

dotty

« Reply #219 on: December 03, 2014, 07:56:39 pm »
they not far from me going to to go and see them
p doherty