Michael Peterson

Re: Anyone tried this?
« Reply #160 on: December 02, 2014, 06:53:35 pm »
For me it's just not he same without harming Wales, these Wales have had me over time and time again , can't you at least test it on a killer whale or something first then I'm well in

SeanK

« Reply #161 on: December 02, 2014, 06:55:04 pm »
Most detergents will do it - even a disinfectant. Hot water lowers the tension too.

Careful Dave being negative about this product could set window cleaning back 100 years Gary999 is counting
on this to get a spot free window for the first time.
ive been wfp for nearly 8 years 7 using pure
and 1 year not, I always guarantee a spot free finish ;)

Let it go now matey it cant be good for you , just be happy in the knowledge
that your right and every one who buys this product is a numpty. ;D

Now stop being miserable and give us one of your winning smiles :) :)

Mate I bought a Dragonfly so I'm in no position to call anybody a numpty, enjoy your £15 bottle of dishwasher rinse
aid.  ;D

Dave Willis

« Reply #162 on: December 02, 2014, 07:15:29 pm »
Hello Vera

paulben

« Reply #163 on: December 02, 2014, 07:18:37 pm »
Caravan cleaner
Do not steal the government hates competition

Jonny 87

« Reply #164 on: December 02, 2014, 07:48:12 pm »
Just a quickie.........

This isn't an off the shelf product that we've just stuck our own label onto. I can guarantee it does not contain ecover, whale blubber, or anything to do with unicorns. :)

Vision Technician / Visual Engineer /  Vision Enhancement Operative /...........................................................OnlyUseMeWFP AkA Jonny the Windy Wesher

Dave Willis

« Reply #165 on: December 02, 2014, 07:57:41 pm »
did I read on the website this was the first of a long line of products?

Window Lickers

« Reply #166 on: December 02, 2014, 08:00:02 pm »
No, you read that this is one of many products that window cleaners over the years have used. In other words, its nothing special  ;D
Liberace's ex looking to meet well built men for cottaging meets.

slap bash

« Reply #167 on: December 02, 2014, 08:18:28 pm »
Rinse aid . I already know what it is. Its acid its surfactant and its  anionic sulphate. 

Jonny 87

« Reply #168 on: December 02, 2014, 08:21:00 pm »
did I read on the website this was the first of a long line of products?

Hi Dave,

You did read that sir. :)

Vision is a good all rounder that ticks most boxes, but in the years we've been doing this we've been able to do different things with pure water additives that benefit different situations.

Vision is our priority know though, and will be for the near future.
Vision Technician / Visual Engineer /  Vision Enhancement Operative /...........................................................OnlyUseMeWFP AkA Jonny the Windy Wesher

rosskesava

« Reply #169 on: December 02, 2014, 10:12:02 pm »
Have any of the orders from those on here been sent out yet?
Just chant..... Hare Krsna, Hare Krsna, Krsna Krsna, Hare Hare, Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare. It's beats chanting Tory Tory or Labour Labour.

DeLuce

« Reply #170 on: December 02, 2014, 10:25:35 pm »
I think I know what this product is. Some years ago I was involved in the chemical cosmetics manufacturer.We used a fruit extract to reduce surface tension in a hair product and we used this extract to help the chemical to spread over the hair and increase porosity. This to would make water milky and would not increase TDS but would make the water mildly acidic. 

It's not acetone with a squidge of Orange in it is it ?! ;D

Jonny 87

« Reply #171 on: December 02, 2014, 10:27:13 pm »
Have any of the orders from those on here been sent out yet?

We did a big ship out this morning, and all orders made today are being sent out tomorrow firs class, there being packaged up as we speak. :)

gary999

« Reply #172 on: December 02, 2014, 10:31:59 pm »
Most detergents will do it - even a disinfectant. Hot water lowers the tension too.

Careful Dave being negative about this product could set window cleaning back 100 years Gary999 is counting

Mate I bought a Dragonfly so I'm in no position to call anybody a numpty, enjoy your £15 bottle of dishwasher rinse
aid.  ;D

Ive used dishwasher aid bought from poundland didn't really work ;D

Jonny 87

« Reply #173 on: December 02, 2014, 10:39:20 pm »

aid.  ;D

Ive used dishwasher aid bought from poundland didn't really work ;D

I think I'd be pretty devastated if after four years of trial and errors we were just selling you rinse aid. Lol

KS Cleaning

« Reply #174 on: December 02, 2014, 11:03:25 pm »
Used it for the first time today. The biggest plus for me is that the brush definitely glides better on the glass when scrubbing, as for rinsing, it takes a wee bit o getting used to seeing bubbles on the glass (maybe I used too much solution) but they soon disappear. As for the finish on the glass, as I am one of the busy fools who cleans houses for £6  I didn't hang around long enough to check windows when they were dry :P. Early days but have to say I was quite impressed with the product.

Smurf

« Reply #175 on: December 02, 2014, 11:31:05 pm »
bubbles on the glass  ???
Used it for the first time today. The biggest plus for me is that the brush definitely glides better on the glass when scrubbing, as for rinsing, it takes a wee bit o getting used to seeing bubbles on the glass (maybe I used too much solution) but they soon disappear. As for the finish on the glass, as I am one of the busy fools who cleans houses for £6  I didn't hang around long enough to check windows when they were dry :P. Early days but have to say I was quite impressed with the product.

paulben

« Reply #176 on: December 03, 2014, 06:35:37 am »
bobbles or bubbles
Do not steal the government hates competition

Dave Willis

« Reply #177 on: December 03, 2014, 07:28:53 am »
Baubles this time of the year surely ???

Smudger

« Reply #178 on: December 03, 2014, 07:53:59 am »
Baubles this time of the year surely ???

Careful Dave, being that sharp you'll end up cutting yourself  ;D

Darran
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

www.oddbodscleaning.co.uk

Darranvps

« Reply #179 on: December 03, 2014, 08:36:19 am »
We have the same product

5 ltr concentrate makes 320 litres! Then use 3ml per 100 litres of water! £120 for 5 ltrs sold in boxes of two ONLY
So £240 + VAT Plus Delivery