hasti

Re: Anyone tried this?
« Reply #120 on: December 02, 2014, 06:45:02 am »
While we have had the magica one saga, I don't really think at this stage we need to slate and demean a product until people have tried it and reported back, if your doubtful or not interested then carry on as you are, in the past Gardiners used to get grief with statements like who needs a pole to clean windows, that's not what real Windy's clean with, and more recently aquadaptor and peters aquatap.

Cmon gents things are always moving forward...

Darran

Its not about moving forward or living in the middle ages, its about buying products and spending your hard earned cash.
There are thousands of different products out there that claim to do this and that in the world of cleaning, if we were to try
every one of them for the sake of moving forward we would all end up bankrupt.
Nothing that I have read about this product adds up for me, plus the fact that a certain click on here seem to be very willing
to throw their money at it and defend it makes me even more suspicious.

Well good luck to him, he has a product that help us to do better, he has market it well, and i for one will buy it and try it, if its good, i buy more. :)
There seam to be few minority on here, that hate people to succeed. ???

Which is a shame because you never get anywhere in life, and will be looked up on as a fool.  :)

gary999

« Reply #121 on: December 02, 2014, 07:08:49 am »
While we have had the magica one saga, I don't really think at this stage we need to slate and demean a product until people have tried it and reported back, if your doubtful or not interested then carry on as you are, in the past Gardiners used to get grief with statements like who needs a pole to clean windows, that's not what real Windy's clean with, and more recently aquadaptor and peters aquatap.

Darran

Its not about moving forward or living in the middle ages, its about buying products and spending your hard earned cash.
There are thousands of different products out there that claim to do this and that in the world of cleaning, if we were to try
Nothing that I have read about this product adds up for me, plus the fact that a certain click on here seem to be very willing

im certainly no part of any click and this isn't the first time additives have
been discussed for pure..its happened loads of times Jeff brimble had tried
loads of experiments with limited success to reduce spotting and others have found ways to
make hydrophobic glass sheet in a hydrophilic way.

If it works great if it doesn't well hey ho such is life and I waste more money
on biscuits each week so no big deal :)

If it doesn't wellyou can come on here and tell us what fools we have been,happy
days allround :)

Until then stop bloody whineing ;D

paulben

« Reply #122 on: December 02, 2014, 07:15:19 am »
Sorry Ben M but French are natural enermy of the English you were always nipping over the channel to have a pop at us . You started a good post though .

Well we should get it tomorrow so then we can have a vote to see if its worth the money and settle it
Do not steal the government hates competition

Smudger

« Reply #123 on: December 02, 2014, 07:24:49 am »

Darran

You really are a man of 'my glass is half empty'

Than glass half full rant you

Darran
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

www.oddbodscleaning.co.uk

Clever Forum Name

« Reply #124 on: December 02, 2014, 07:52:06 am »
Just think these £500 a day heroes could be earning more.

gary999

« Reply #125 on: December 02, 2014, 08:17:02 am »
Just think these £500 a day heroes could be earning more.

I thought you were one of those numpties...sorry I meant heroes ;D

Don Kee

« Reply #126 on: December 02, 2014, 08:21:55 am »
You joining clicks now chunks??

What colour are your bandanas..?

gary999

« Reply #127 on: December 02, 2014, 08:39:12 am »
You joining clicks now chunks??

What colour are your bandanas..?

Not sure, was thinking of the full Axl rose but a bit cold for a skirt
this time of year ;D

SeanK

« Reply #128 on: December 02, 2014, 08:48:03 am »

Darran

Darran

No mate just long enough in the tooth to know when something doesn't add up, I just wonder what reception myself or
others would get if we came out with a product like this.
Tagh o Shea is one example, he has come on with a few products and has been totally ridiculed, strange how you didn't all
rush to try his products for the sake of moving forward.
Well until he started offering freebies.
Very strange that Im a glass half full or a hater if I read the claims on a product and don't believe they could work, we all do
that daily on here, no harm mate but like a few others here you jump too quickly to defend this product to be totally impartial.

andyM

« Reply #129 on: December 02, 2014, 08:56:25 am »

Yeah but this one has got Unicorn semen as the magic ingredient.  ;D
One of the Plebs

SeanK

« Reply #130 on: December 02, 2014, 08:58:35 am »

No he hasn't we all know he uses Leprechaun tears. ;D

gary999

« Reply #131 on: December 02, 2014, 09:02:10 am »

Darran

Darran

No mate just long enough in the tooth to know when something doesn't add up, I just wonder what reception myself or
Tagh o Shea is one example, he has come on with a few products and has been totally ridiculed, strange how you didn't all
Very strange that Im a glass half full or a hater if I read the claims on a product and don't believe they could work, we all do
that daily on here, no harm mate but like a few others here you jump too quickly to defend this product to be totally impartial.

Bloody hell you still going on ;D you think it doesn't add up..fine you could be
right, then  dont buy any..you have made your point whats your problem ;D

If its a load of bollox ill post on here andconfess what a fool ive been just
for you, wouldn't be the first time in my life that's happened. ;D

Sean you cant lose mate..if its crap you can laugh at everyone for wasting
a small amount of cash on crap, if it turns out to be decent then you get
a recommended product that might in the future be useful to you :)

Now take a deep breath and relax ;D

gary999

« Reply #132 on: December 02, 2014, 09:03:40 am »

Dear god! don't tell me you had a hand in getting that ingredient :o

;D

SeanK

« Reply #133 on: December 02, 2014, 09:19:07 am »

Darran

Darran

Bloody hell you still going on ;D you think it doesn't add up..fine you could be

Here's an idea Gary stop giving me something to reply to, talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

gary999

« Reply #134 on: December 02, 2014, 09:23:57 am »

Darran

Darran

Here's an idea Gary stop giving me something to reply to, talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

The landing net is ready ;D

Dave Willis

« Reply #135 on: December 02, 2014, 03:53:05 pm »
still a lot of money for a bottle of Ecover.

gary999

« Reply #136 on: December 02, 2014, 04:03:20 pm »
Mr Willis that is funny ;D

Dave Willis

« Reply #137 on: December 02, 2014, 04:22:41 pm »
I'm deadly serious!
All they are doing is adding a surfactant to reduce the surface tension of the water. We're talking about window cleaners here (thick as poope basically) not chemists. What they will have done is try different household surfactants of which detergent is one of them. Quite possibly ecover as it was all the rage a couple of years back. One ml per 100l of pure won't do a lot but it might be enough to break the surface tension a little to improve sheeting but not enough to cause spotting.

Do a Boshravie - rebrand it, stick it in a bottle and flog it to 20,000 more thick as poope window cleaners and Bob's Yer Uncle
 ;) ;) ;)

ChumBucket

« Reply #138 on: December 02, 2014, 04:23:47 pm »
I'm deadly serious!
All they are doing is adding a surfactant to reduce the surface tension of the water. We're talking about window cleaners here (thick as poope basically) not chemists. What they will have done is try different household surfactants of which detergent is one of them. Quite possibly ecover as it was all the rage a couple of years back. One ml per 100l of pure won't do a lot but it might be enough to break the surface tension a little to improve sheeting but not enough to cause spotting.

Do a Boshravie - rebrand it, stick it in a bottle and flog it to 20,000 more thick as poope window cleaners and Bob's Yer Uncle
 ;) ;) ;)

;D ;D ;D ;D

rosskesava

« Reply #139 on: December 02, 2014, 04:24:47 pm »
I'm deadly serious!

;) ;) ;)

I wouldn't have put it in quite those terms but .... +1
Just chant..... Hare Krsna, Hare Krsna, Krsna Krsna, Hare Hare, Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare. It's beats chanting Tory Tory or Labour Labour.