dd

A day in the life of NWH
« on: December 18, 2020, 04:49:01 pm »
45 minute drive to first job, a 3 bed semi. Cold morning and the woman can't start her car.

I say "You should get rid of that piece of French cr&p you let sit on your drive and get yourself a proper German vehicle"
I spray a load of hot water in the engine compartment and car starts. The engine mountings are mostly corroded through but all French vehicles are fit for the scrap heap once they leave the forecourt anyway, and at least she can now get to the shops.

I set controller to 10l/minute and blast through job in 15 minutes for £150 so I achieve my £1 per litre motto. On the way to and from the van I indiscriminately spray hot water all over her drive so clean the drive too (my hot water instantly cleans anything it touches).

I hour drive to next job, 4 bed detached house £200 plus £500 for fsg clean.

I then drive around the countryside for a couple of hours in my Transporter, stopping regularly to post a load of bo££cks on CIU.

Call in for my Psychotherapy appointment after work (I really hope she has stopped eating her own excrement). She informs me that she is quitting her profession and I say all the psychotherapists I know never stick it for long. I then tell her:

"If you want to earn real money buy a Transporter and get yourself down to Grippa where they know the Webasto like the back of their hand - just ask Daz".

She then says "Nigel, you do know that you drive around in a 15 year old Citroen Berlingo with a few barrels of rainwater and backpack, trying to persuade people to let you clean their windows for £5

Oh well I guess some people really do talk bo££ocks.

Stop at the food bank on the way home to pick up something for dinner and post more bo££ocks on CIU while it heats in the microwave.

Apologies in advance to NWH and to others for my strange sense of humour.

NWH

Re: A day in the life of NWH
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2020, 04:58:23 pm »
Dear me I’ve seen it all now someone that has dedicated all that time to write a chapter about me 🤣🤣🤣,Happy Christmas 🎄 you 🔔🔚 if you celebrate it that is lol.

NWH

« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2020, 05:02:59 pm »
3 bed semis lol my goodness you’ve remembered so much about me and what I’ve said,was that you I saw in the corner of my bedroom last night knocking 1 out.

NWH

« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2020, 05:06:13 pm »
🤣🤣🤣 I must keep you up at night let me know when you run out of the old Baby 🍼 oil I’ll drop some round 😆

dd

« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2020, 05:06:22 pm »
3 bed semis lol my goodness you’ve remembered so much about me and what I’ve said,was that you I saw in the corner of my bedroom last night knocking 1 out.
I think that was your reflection in the mirror.

NWH

« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2020, 05:16:26 pm »
🤣 if I knock one out m8 it’ll be my choice not coz I have 2 lol,keep tapping those doors in your Sunday best 🤣🤣🤣🤣🔔🔚.

NWH

« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2020, 05:17:37 pm »
If you give me you’re number we can sext each other 😆

NWH

« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2020, 05:20:31 pm »
45 minute to first job correct and the car won’t start at the first customers house very true that,those new Range Rovers aren’t reliable at all I don’t know 1250 a month and the thing won’t even start 🤣.

dd

« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2020, 06:23:11 pm »
🤣 if I knock one out m8 it’ll be my choice not coz I have 2 lol,keep tapping those doors in your Sunday best 🤣🤣🤣🤣🔔🔚.
??? I hope you know what you are talking about because I don't.

֍Winp®oClean֍

« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2020, 06:33:13 pm »
Hot water and a transporter. What was the question again?😁
Comfortably Numb!

NWH

« Reply #10 on: December 18, 2020, 07:20:55 pm »
Here they come all the bully boys ✊