jonpaul

small round wanted in Fife
« on: November 05, 2007, 05:26:24 pm »
Hi there, I'm looking to buy a small compact or part of a larger round in Fife. I'm based in the Levenmouth area but can travel for the right round.  I'm just getting started out in this business, have been thinking about it for a while, all the info from this forum and then redundancy has helped me make up my mind and put all my time into setting the business up.. I've started door knocking, not been easy but its a start, but now I'm looking to use my redundancy payment to finance the purchase of a small round to really get me started. I'm looking to buy 500 pound a month of work, so if you are selling or thinking of selling some work or know of some1 who is, I would be very grateful to hear from you. Many thanks and take care, Jon-paul..    jonpaulanderson@msn.com

haggis

Re: small round wanted in Fife
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2007, 09:20:24 am »
Hey pal, I'am originally from Glenrothes and had a small round in Macedonia, Minto Crescent e.t.c. Iknow it's got a bad name  but i've never had a problem  with anyone. I still know  that they have not got a decent window cleaner in the area. Would be better to flyer the area then go back round 2 days later and knock on doors, there are roughly 100 houses in every street and you'll probably get 10-15% in most streets especially if you start off cheap 3-4 quid for a house cos they are so easy to do ,then pop the prices up after about a year. When i left for a new life in England I just left them. Hope this works. :)
God loves a tryer but trying tae clean windaes in the rain - It's a mugs game

Davie T

« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2007, 03:48:29 pm »
In ADTRADER ( you can go online without buying the paper) there is a round for sale in Fife

jonpaul

« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2007, 09:22:49 pm »
just want to thank every1 for the replys I've had, 1 of the best forums I've justed. :) 
In ADTRADER ( you can go online without buying the paper) there is a round for sale in Fife
thanks for this reply Davie, I've just looked in the business for sale section on the ad trader website, no luck in spoting the round in Fife, can you help me out  ???...

Thanks Haggis, am gonna look into that area, u said something about it having a bad name,is it just the area?? I've only recently moved to fife, so its all new to me, but I'll be popping flyers in there letter boxes,then chapping, got a lot of working days to fill up yet..
Thanks again,

JP

Davie T

« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2007, 04:29:44 pm »
I had a look today and as you say, it ain't there.
Why don't you try to get an old edition lying around?
I am sure it was early last week (w.c. 29/10/07)
 :(

haggis

« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2007, 04:31:44 pm »
No the area and town have got a bad rep. Treat people at face value, don't give them bullpoo and you'll be ok.
God loves a tryer but trying tae clean windaes in the rain - It's a mugs game

window wonder

« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2007, 07:01:00 pm »
Hi there, I'm looking to buy a small compact or part of a larger round in Fife. I'm based in the Levenmouth area but can travel for the right round.  I'm just getting started out in this business, have been thinking about it for a while, all the info from this forum and then redundancy has helped me make up my mind and put all my time into setting the business up.. I've started door knocking, not been easy but its a start, but now I'm looking to use my redundancy payment to finance the purchase of a small round to really get me started. I'm looking to buy 500 pound a month of work, so if you are selling or thinking of selling some work or know of some1 who is, I would be very grateful to hear from you. Many thanks and take care, Jon-paul..    jonpaulanderson@msn.com
Email sent
slwcn member